Is eating meat harming my penis?

Dognutz

Hello fellow gym goers, watched Game Changers on Netflix last night, a doco about renowned athletes and scientists who prove that everything we have been taught about protein was a lie. Has anyone here gone from being a meat-eater to a vegan based diet and still able to build quality muscle, compared to when they were on meat?
The only downsides I can see is the need for B12, iron, zinc supplements and the hassle of sourcing quality edible foods that actually taste good. Arnold is his usual funny-as-f*ck self, “who the f*ck are you too tell me I car’nt eat meat”
Worth a watch. :+1:
9388_6831

22 hours ago, Dognutz said:

Hello fellow gym goers, watched Game Changers on Netflix last night, a doco about renowned athletes and scientists who prove that everything we have been taught about protein was a lie. Has anyone here gone from being a meat-eater to a vegan based diet and still able to build quality muscle, compared to when they were on meat?
The only downsides I can see is the need for B12, iron, zinc supplements and the hassle of sourcing quality edible foods that actually taste good. Arnold is his usual funny-as-f*ck self, “who the f*ck are you too tell me I car’nt eat meat”
Worth a watch. :+1:
9388_6831

The film is a crock of shite, don't believe vegan lies and propaganda ..

• 3 months later...