NPP for joints

Dognutz

Heard on the trt grapevine that together with test injections, a low dose of NPP can help with sore joints and tendon/ligament lubrication, not sure how I'd approach my doctor about prescribing durabolin with my test hahaha.

Anyone tried NPP at all, just wondering how hard it would be to get hold of here. Tried ordering some in from the UK, time will tell if that makes it here or not.

On 21/05/2021 at 8:51 AM, Dognutz said:

Heard on the trt grapevine that together with test injections, a low dose of NPP can help with sore joints and tendon/ligament lubrication, not sure how I'd approach my doctor about prescribing durabolin with my test hahaha.

Anyone tried NPP at all, just wondering how hard it would be to get hold of here. Tried ordering some in from the UK, time will tell if that makes it here or not.

Youre better off with whole foods..

• 3 weeks later...

Already on a fairly clean diet, cut out all sugary shit, alcohol and processed foods. Gear arrived, 2nd week into my cycle, a wee bit of water retention and bloat the first week, but has helped with sore joints after my workouts, so I'm happy with what I'm on. The anadrol I've stacked with the test and deca (ND, not NPP) has already increased my strength, gained heaps. The best thing is the recovery between workouts, there is none, I'm usually knackered the next day, but now I can get back into the gym the next day, lifting heavier than before.