Thailand test

Dognutz

Currently on Reandron every 10 weeks, 0.25mg arimidex (Rolin) every other day at the start, due to itchy nipples. Started working out abit and thinking of topping up with a cycle of Testoviron depot next time I'm over in the land of smiles, to increase muscle mass, any thoughts?

Usually head over to Pattaya twice a year pre-covid and absolutely blown away with what you can buy over the counter in the local pharmacies over there. As I'm approaching fifty yrs old, looking at boosting my test levels while I'm over there, any ideas about this lads?

• 1 month later...
On 21/04/2021 at 10:06 PM, Dognutz said:

Currently on Reandron every 10 weeks, 0.25mg arimidex (Rolin) every other day at the start, due to itchy nipples. Started working out abit and thinking of topping up with a cycle of Testoviron depot next time I'm over in the land of smiles, to increase muscle mass, any thoughts?

Usually head over to Pattaya twice a year pre-covid and absolutely blown away with what you can buy over the counter in the local pharmacies over there. As I'm approaching fifty yrs old, looking at boosting my test levels while I'm over there, any ideas about this lads?

Testoviron is a long acting ester. If you going for holiday then get on sustanon weekly or pin test prop. Dianabol is a good kick starter. 

If you are on Reandron for trt i suggest every 8 weeks with regular bloods. Bring some hot sauce back for me? :) 

On 01/06/2021 at 8:48 PM, TheClevelandStrangler said:

Testoviron is a long acting ester. If you going for holiday then get on sustanon weekly or pin test prop. Dianabol is a good kick starter. 

If you are on Reandron for trt i suggest every 8 weeks with regular bloods. Bring some hot sauce back for me? :) 

No it isn't, its a mix of propionate and enanthate with half lives of about 0.8 days and 4.5 days respectively..

Kick starting is retarded..

• 4 weeks later...