Pics - Albeit crap

Top Cat

:oops: :oops:

Well here are the pics as promised. i hate these pics, i didnt realise just how crap i looked up until i saw these pics, i thought i wasnt looking that bad but now realise i do! These were the only good'ish quality pics out of the lot

The lighting is pretty shocking in them as we had to borrow a friends camera and didnt really know how to use it.

These were taken before bed, so was pretty nakerd hence the half ass poses.

oh i want o cry :cry:

post-1259-14166817392378_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14166817392483_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14166817392577_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14166817392711_thumb.jpg

Holy Hotness TC, your pics are most definitely NOT crap!! bitch.gif

Despite the lighting you can tell you're packing quite a bit of muscle there - and you're looking lean! Definitely on track with your prep :grin: How much do you weigh at the moment?

Good on you for posting up! You look great thumb.gif

Holy Hotness TC, your pics are most definitely NOT crap!! bitch.gif

Despite the lighting you can tell you're packing quite a bit of muscle there - and you're looking lean! Definitely on track with your prep :grin: How much do you weigh at the moment?

Good on you for posting up! You look great thumb.gif

Oh thanks heaps for that. i guess we are our own worst enemy.

weighing in currently at 61ish kg. trying to get to 57kg a week out from comp, so gotta lose round 4kg in 4weeks. eeep! :?

Good work - I think you're gunna come out looking long and lean with 6 weeks to go! That's just the look for NZFBB (my opinion anyway, for what it's worth). Keep up the hard work girl, good choice of shoe too. Mine had clear straps too, I felt much more secure!

Oh you guys, just wat i needed to hear. :P

Your right i do see myself daily so im extremely critical, the worst. i always think i can be/do better.

Evie - heck yeah i needed to go with the strap round the ankle otherwise il do an injury, only just stable in those damn things. And wanted the clear straps cos i find the solid coloured straps make legs look quite chunky aye.

but man i feel so tall its awesome! They give the illusion of long legs, love it!

havent yet practised in bikini bottoms yet and to tell you the truth im gonna struggle with that. bring on the wine!!! :wink:

Thanks guys. much appreciated. Your comments are truly what i need to hear.

Stupid how us females seem to be so hard on ourselves, but spose it just makes us try that lil bit harder, even tho sometimes harder seems impossible, and sleep seems more realistic.

Im giong to take some more photos in a couple of weeks just to see if i can notice any changes. Personally im not noticing them, but i see myself everyday. Whether i post them or not will be another story haha. Was a big step for me to even post these ones. very scary!

Coar if i think this was hard how am i going to handle getting on stage in front of a croud.eeeek :oops: