NZBB Challenge 2007 - the Between set

Pseudonym

The NZBB Challenge

OK guys, it's photo time again! For all those who entered the first round of NZBB Challenge 2007, your second set is due by Sunday, 1st April. You need to enter all 3 sets to qualify, so I'm starting this topic early to give you all plenty of time to get your pics up.

Here's a reminder of the rules...

• Entrants will be required to post sets of progress photos at approximately 10-week intervals. This helps eliminate frauds, and keeps interest levels up, while giving you plenty of time for some dramatic improvements.
    • Set 1: due Sunday, 28 January
    • Set 2: due Sunday, 1 April
    • Final set: due Sunday, 10 June

[*]Sets 1 & 2 are not judged, but the audience/judges may give advice. For instance, someone might need to work on their chest more, or pose with their elbows higher - that kind of thing.

[*]Contestants must enter photos in all three sets, even if they're only going for best overall physique.

[*]For each set, each contestant must post a Front Double Bicep, a Back Double Bicep, and two different poses of their choice.

[*]Photos should be full-body shots from head to toe. (Faces can be blocked out if you wish).

[*]Shorts should be rolled up to show quads/hams.

[*]In the case of really spectacular transformations, we reserve the right to demand proof. :D

And remember, thanks to the combined contributions of Horleys and NZ Muscle, we will be giving away $500 worth of prizes. Feel free to show/tell them how much you appreciate the support they give us.

OK guys, let's see some pics! (as usual, post them in this thread - it'll keep things tidy)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, one more pic, please sir!

Looking good. Focus on building up those lats - a nice wide V-taper creates an optical illusion that makes you look a lot bigger than you really are... always a good thing! :D You should also hit the inner triceps more - you've got a good bicep peak, but the underside of your arms in the double bicep poses is lagging a wee bit. Make sure you do lots of overhead triceps exercises (skull-crushers, overhead cable extensions, etc), as these work the inner head of the triceps and build up that lower sweep.

You've got good size in your legs, and they still look relatively lean too. If you're planning on cutting up for the final set, you should get some pretty wicked definition coming out in them. Well done - keep it up. :)

Will get that last pic up in the next few days... sorry P :pfft:

Chur 2guns, i try to eat a lot of good food but you know how school is :lol:

Focus on building up those lats - a nice wide V-taper creates an optical illusion that makes you look a lot bigger than you really are... always a good thing! You should also hit the inner triceps more - you've got a good bicep peak, but the underside of your arms in the double bicep poses is lagging a wee bit. Make sure you do lots of overhead triceps exercises (skull-crushers, overhead cable extensions, etc), as these work the inner head of the triceps and build up that lower sweep.

You've got good size in your legs, and they still look relatively lean too. If you're planning on cutting up for the final set, you should get some pretty wicked definition coming out in them.

You will definetly see me with bigger lats, wider back and bigger arms next time, holidays are coming up :pfft:

I got one question for Pseudo, who are the judges? Maybe you have gone through this but i have forgoten :?

I haven't gone through this, because I haven't organised it yet. Last time we ran a poll and let the members vote. It seemed to work quite well so we may do the same again.

Urmmmm... Photos taken early this morning.

Weight: 72kg (lost 3kgs since last round)

More definition this time round though you can't really tell from the photos with this lighting (Yup, lets blame the lighting hehehmn.gif ) Am also starting to reap the rewards from a shoulder specialization I did a few weeks back yayyy.

Starting to wish I had done some cardio before these.. lol

2ndset1.jpg

2ndset3.jpg

2ndset2.jpg

2ndset4.jpg

Very nice! You've made definite progress since the first set - you're looking leaner, and you've started packing more muscle on the arms. Keep hitting those arms though, especially the triceps. And remember what we said about side chest posing - roll the rear arm into an undergrip to flex the bicep and show off the delt.

As I-lift says, quads looking good too. You've even got a bit of a teardrop happing already. Can't wait to see the next set! :)