NZBB Challenge - The Final set, Most Improved

Pseudonym

Which contestant has the MOST IMPROVED physique?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which contestant has the MOST IMPROVED physique?

• Jono
    • Brad
    • Pseudonym

The NZBB Challenge

Well, this is it - the third and final set! The first and second sets can be found here and here.

Use the poll above to vote on a Most Improved winner. Every member here can vote (yes, even the contestants).

To help you in your decisions, here's a summary of the judging criteria, kindly supplied by one of our resident judges, PointOfView.

1.STRUCTURE (applies to men and women)

Look for good posture, wide shoulders, high chest, straight legs which are not bandy or knock kneed also look for the trunk and limbs to be in proportion (legs not short, body not long or vice versa).

For women of course you look for a muscular yet feminine shape. Structure is extremely important. If you are narrow shouldered or wide waist it will be difficult to win at the top level although nothing is impossible. Above all look at the straightness of legs especially women from the knee to the ankle and you will see how bandy a lot of women are. That is why they stand side on to try and hide that fact. Could be lack of vitamin D as a child with the development of rickets which leads to "bowed" legs.

2.MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT

Look for muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density.Your survey of the physique should take in not only the muscle group you are looking at but the whole physique. That is why comparison posing is so important as it can show up strengths and weaknesses when performed

3.CONDITION

Definition of muscles must not be confused with emaciation and this applies especially to women some of whom have little muscle then diet down to get into condition.

Once again this is important for contest time as condition can be the difference between winning and losing but there is a tendency to go overboard on condition which can be unhealthy and life threatening.

Remember you must have width in the shoulders, small waist, high chest, balanced structure, muscle bulk and definition and above all a lot of courage.

Good luck

Remember, this poll is JUST for Most Improved. There's another, different, poll for Best Overall. The polls will run for one week.

• 2 weeks later...
the polls have been up for a week now yes ?

Keen for the prize there jono

not so much that, but if you say your gonna run a poll for 1 week, then run it for 1 week damnit. i dont care how long it went for, but it it was said 1 week that should be it. if it was 2 wks that should be 2 wks etc. poor managment imo

whats the point of having rules, deadlines and goals if you dont stick to them

:grin: :grin:

my rant

To be fair, Jono, this poll only finished yesterday. :)

(And, actually, because I voted, I can't see whether it's finished or not - but I'm assuming it has... It's supposed to have!)

Anyway, it would appear that you are our Most Improved winner, Jono. Congratulations! And well done also to Brad.

Remember, these polls only show votes for first place. It's an "all-or-nothing" system which doesn't allow for scoring, so a huge difference in the polls doesn't necessarily mean a huge difference in the competition. I, for one, found the judging difficult in both cases.

Now to the important matters: the loot! Regardless of placing, every competitor in the final round gets something. I'll contact you guys in the new year to sort it out.

Well boys as i,m girl i know what i,m looking for in a body. So here is how i will rate you

Jono ( you should start taking some very good FAT BURNERS as you have gotten fat sorry but its true.

Brad ( you look very good you have leaned up nice. Just keep eating clean food )

Pseudonym ( well you have put on some nice size. Buy some dream tan and get your arse on stage ) PS your back looks very good.

So boys see if you eat clean food us girls know what we want :nod:

Well boys as i,m girl i know what i,m looking for in a body. So here is how i will rate you

Jono ( you should start taking some very good FAT BURNERS as you have gotten fat sorry but its true.

Brad ( you look very good you have leaned up nice. Just keep eating clean food )

Pseudonym ( well you have put on some nice size. Buy some dream tan and get your arse on stage ) PS your back looks very good.

So boys see if you eat clean food us girls know what we want :nod:

im not gonna waste my $ on useless supplements. :wink:

i am leaner now than i was in those pics. your comments dont bother me at all. i put on a lot of muscle this year and right now im dropping some fat off :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... I'm impressed with all 3 of you :nod:

Great job with the photos Pseudonym.

Jono... you're looking huge (the stretchmarks on your arms :shock: ) Definitely looking forward to your cutting phase. Brad's developing that nice V taper and Pseudonym's legs are coming out nicely too.

All in all you guys have made great gains thus far... way to go :clap:

Perhaps we should make the Challenge an annual event, then!

I think the timing of this one worked quite well. Having the final set due at the start of December fits in with people wanting to get in shape for summer. How was the 10 week gap in between the three sets? Not long enough? Too long?

Wolfie, train hard now anyway. Regardless of when we hold the Challenge, you won't regret it! :)

yeah i think annual event sounds good. Gives motivation to improve each year and train hard for it too! Just started getting back on track. Changed gyms and a new program! You veterans here on NZBB should be worried...Very worried... For the wolf has come back! :grin: :grin: (im just kidding everyone... thought it might be funny... 8) )