Hey Team!

Ice_Man

Hey Ladies and Gents. I’m loving this web site, 1 were every one is in some way interested in the fitness industry.

A little about my self - find my self a jack of all sports, just not exceptional at any. And love working out on my fitness whether its circuit, pump, or yoga classes or just pumping iron in the weights room.

My Goal is to become a Personal Trainer in either the army or civi world, and this year is the year I find out that.

welcome, are you in the army at the moment or going to join ?

Yeah Im with the army. Been with them the last three years. So know what im getting my self into if i decide to apply as a army Personal Trainer. Just deciding what is going to be beta for my self in the long term.

welcome, are you in the army at the moment or going to join ?

Yeah Im with the army. Been with them the last three years. So know what im getting my self into if i decide to apply as a army Personal Trainer. Just deciding what is going to be beta for my self in the long term.

Dont the Army have a separate corps just for PTI's ? I guess it is a big thing to change from one to another.

Yeah it's a different corp's. But with the army, you have to be in as a soilder for a couple of years before you can try out for a PT by attending a selection course which is later this year. It’s a bit different to the air force were you can join straight up as a PT from civi street.

hard work to become a PTI though try becoming an APTI see if it's for you

Yeah the PTI's reckon I don’t need to worry about doing the APTI's and that im good enough to go straight into PTI selection course. However I will still be doing APTI's because 1 week after that finishes I go straight onto the PTI selection course so I will be in perfect physical and class taking form.

Are you in the army ya self? You seem to know a bit about it.