Valentinos Arms

Deburgh

Just watched the doco on prime tonight.

I know there was a thread somewhere, but cant seem to find it at mo.

Fek that was disgusting watching him draw the blood out of the hematoma (spelt wrong probably) in his bicep.

That man had a severe obsessive compulsive disorder with those arms. Way out of proportion with the rest of him.

Anyone else catch it on the box?

yeah i was pretty annoyed too. they seemed to ignore it when the doc said that abuse is different from use. they just focussed on the worse side effects from over use, nothing about the benefits of steroid use in older men (i.e hormone replacement) they showed a lot of his arms but everyone know that the size is from synthol use.

they did show a pretty good seen where he had internal bleeding in his bicep and was doing some "home surgery" to drain it, by sucking it out with a needle. all in all i went in to it with a neutral point of view. but the doco basically said anyone that goes into body building uses roids, where your balls will shrink and you'll end up dealing juice and going to prison.

yeah i was pretty annoyed too. they seemed to ignore it when the doc said that abuse is different from use. they just focussed on the worse side effects from over use, nothing about the benefits of steroid use in older men (i.e hormone replacement) they showed a lot of his arms but everyone know that the size is from synthol use.

they did show a pretty good seen where he had internal bleeding in his bicep and was doing some "home surgery" to drain it, by sucking it out with a needle. all in all i went in to it with a neutral point of view. but the doco basically said anyone that goes into body building uses roids, where your balls will shrink and you'll end up dealing juice and going to prison.

You forgot to add wil have a heart attack, stroke, and die.

Not one use of the word SYNTHOL either.

The bitter old mental patient probably talked the most shit. At one point he said if you inject even one drop of steroids it will fester in you and cause cancer, heart attack etc later in life.

The joke of the bodybuilding world, a nutbar and an old coot promoting his book..... real balenced perspective that!

i was watching it with the wife and little sister. they were so worried that i would end up like that. i had to bring them back down to earth and explain the wonderful world of synthol. i think that documentary has just moved the sport of body building back 20 years in New Zealand. what parent is going to want their daughter or son to enter the world of working out and being healthy if the fair mongering impression they have just got is roids, surgery, small ball, prison etc etc.

Oh man he is a freak!

I watched it with my girlfriend, and she too freaked out as I’m on an HGH cycle. I had to explain that Greg basically injects motor oil into his muscles. And that those old guys that had all the problems on AAS used no PCT or liver protecting sups, hell they probably stayed on Anadrol for 3 or more months at some crazy ass dose & that’s why they had liver failure.

He's a complete idiot.

Why can't he just admit that he's a synthol user? Throughout that doco I wanted to smack him over the head with his disgusting biceps.

I would have to wonder wether or not it was the doco producers that didn't mention this. There was also zero use of testosterone, and no use of any generic steroid names. Their use of 'Steroid' I would now assume is a blanket term for all bodybuilding drugs.

My revised perception anyways. I still think it sucked.

What is synthol?

there is a thread about it in the steroid section from pitbull or nzlabrat i think, look it up! (i just cant be bothered)

and it can look good and like proper muscle if its used properly, most pros use synthol from wat iv heard.

that brazilian guy in the pic bigmac posted just looks like an idiot, his shouldrs are tiny in comparasion

• 1 month later...