Novice aiming for wellington comp

ED_AISH

Hi all this is my first post...

September last year I started a life change, since then I have lost 26kg and

around 16% body fat. Now my goal is to compete at the wellington comp in April. I have some good support from some guys that really know what they are on about and have just had my first lesson in the extreemly hard art that is posing. These pics aren't great I hope to take some more shortly, But I thought I would introduce myself and get some feedback from you all.

(I have also added a pic from 5 months ago so you can get an idea where i have come from). To help me with my challenge I have used some awesome Horleys products and my full story and pics will be on their website soon.

My starting weight was 115.2kg and I am now 89.45kg.

post-1185-14166817323263_thumb.jpg

post-1185-14166817323706_thumb.jpg

This is my first shot at it. I started at the Gym about 2 & 1/2 years ago and stuck at it around 3 - 4 times a week pushing hard but didn't change my diet. My weight stayed the same (exactly) but I went from about 33% body fat to around 26% and dropped no further, untill now! I have lost over 33cm around my waist so far. I am fully addicted. I couldn't imagine eating like I did, and I am devastated if I can't get to the gym.