PICTURE BEFORE SERIOUS CUTTING. 12/10/06

Ismall

hey guys im planing on cutting for summer i have gone from 74 kgs til 84.3 today i weight in at 83.2 kgs, im around 5'7 i have posted some picture of when i was young now im 21 and need to get serious. right now i dont really have a diet plan. i try and get in oats with water with a banana in the morning and try and have 3 eggs per day 1 with yolk the 2 others with out yolk, i'm asian. Please dont laugh at the pictures. need some comments on guiding me to a hell cutt body.

nzbbfi7.jpg

nzbb1va7.jpg

nzbb2cc7.jpg

nzbb3kx7.jpg

The Last picture is me trying to tense it up.

right now i am just doing treadmill for 15mins at around 10km/h at a 1.5 incline. strangely i have big arms and shoulders and traps but the mid section and i think i lag chest muscle also, i dont know what i am doing wrong with my chest, i bench around 27.5 kgs each side but still looks like that in the picture dont see the shape.

Good on you for posting pics!

It's hard to tell from your pics - but it seems you're holding most of your bodyfat in your midsection? Legs are shaping up nicely dude :nod:

try and get in oats with water with a banana in the morning and try and have 3 eggs per day 1 with yolk the 2 others with out yolk

This can't be ALL you have to eat for the whole day can it? Can you give us an example of what you'd typically eat for a day?

i have big arms and shoulders and traps but the mid section and i think i lag chest muscle also, i dont know what i am doing wrong with my chest, i bench around 27.5 kgs each side but still looks like that in the picture dont see the shape.

What does your training for chest look like?

Starting today i have eating clean food for the whole day that is amazing for me i hope its not the end.

First of to answer some questions.

start of with my diet,

11:30am Half low carbs HORLEYS protein bar (wake up at 11:30am today

11:35am 1 cup of oats with water , 1min microwave with a banana and 1 yolk 3 egg whites

2:00pm Work out until 3:00pm today was shoulders for 50mins and 10mins of cardio on the treadmill running at speed 10 km'h

4:10pm protein shake with 1 egg white ( EAS 100% PROTEIN WHEY )

6:40pm scallops , asparagus , chinese veges , 3 table spoon of white rice.

before i go to sleep i will have a protein shake, and i shall call that a day.

I just brought EAS 5lb protein whey, it was for 90$ and came with a box of 12 advantage bars for free. Do you guys think that was a good deal?

posted picture of my dinner for today and also the protein whey i brought for 90$.

CHEST WORK OUT :

I do chest on mondays

4 sets of flat bench 15kgs, 20kgs , 25kgs , 27.5 kgs i try and do them around 6 to 9 reps range. 1:30mins rest between sets

3 sets of incline bench press

15kgs 20kgs 20kgs

3 sets of dumbell flyers

11kgs decline, 13.5 kgs flat and 13.5 incline

2 sets of pecdec machine

not too sure on the number i set it too, 10 reps

1 set of machine bench press sitting down one. horizontal push motion.

not sure on the number also, 8reps

I am hoping so also that my chest shape will show when i loose that excess fat.

nzbbsfy5.jpg

nzbbssbr7.jpg

First of all, your chest workout... It looks good. I've really got nothing to suggest here. Just keep pushing hard!

Now, your diet...

- Breakfast (if you can call it breakfast at 11.30, ya slacker! :pfft:) looks good.

- You needed another meal before your workout. Two reasons for this:

1) You don't want to work out on an empty stomach.

2) The way it is, you've left 5 hours between meals. This is far too long, and you'll be breaking down muscle to fuel yourself.

- Try to eat a meal every 2-3 hours, probably 3 now you're cutting. Make sure each meal consists of a decent serve of protein, some carbs and a little fat. There are fancy variations that some people recommend, but we can play with them later. Let's get you used to eating clean to start with!

- Your post-workout shake needs to come sooner after your workout if you can. Remember, post workout it's best to have your shake with water, not milk.

- I'm not sure if this was a standard day's diet for you or not, but in those extra meals you'll be getting once you start eating every 3 hours, use chicken and red meat as well.

Hope that helps. :)

if your worried bout that, just have one of your eas shakes that u got when u wake up, do your 30mins cardio or wateva u wanna do then when u get home have your breakfast (say, oats and a shake).

and if u wanna go hard, after your workout im sure u could do more cardio that night.

just have a shake after training but before u do your cardio.

this is just wat id do if i were you. but others may disagree, and thats fine with me.

hey Ismall, wher did u get your EAS protien powder from? and is it good? I have just finished the last of my powder this morning (i was using The Sport Food Company protien powder choc flavour-its alrite) and am looking at getting some more, and EAS is a consideration.

On the website http://www.endorphinsystems.com/about_us.asp they are selling the EAS 5lb protien for $85.00 (on special), or $95.00 (normal price) so $90 seems about right.

How hav you found it so far? Is it palateable etc?

Its very nice tasting i have tried heaps of different brands, EAS is easy to drink very smooth and tasty a bit sweet which gets the taste bugs going, makes me feel like drinking more than 1 shake at a time, hence thats why i have 2 scoop instead of one. The deal i got it from was gymeez , it was good price 90$ includes a free 12 box of bars i duno what bars they are doesnt look like protein bars but EAS also, and lastly it includes one free sample of protein whey.. maybe i can send you the free sample of protein whey that i got free to give you a test try. by the way there is 2 shops one in chch and one in dunedin GMYEEZ that is..

cheers

Dani

Bro i would definately do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach for optimum results. Glycogen muscle levels are depleted and is the best time for fat-burning. If you are concerned about muscle wasting have a teaspoon of glutamine before your workout, not a protein shake.

I do 1 hr cardio twice a day - in the morning on empty stomach and at nite after weights and according to the figures I still haven't lost any muscle mass yet.

Also I would suggest adding a tsp of l-carnitine before your kadio sessions.