Nitric Oxide - NO2

Phantomb

There's various brands available - NO Xplode seems to be a popular one although I've read some pretty scary things about it.

Essentially it appears that all it does is increase your blood pressure, therefore increasing "pump".

Anyone tried supplementing with N02 in any way?

I've used no xplode and thought it was a decent product.

I found I was more focused in the gym and had a alot more energy, fatigue also took longer to set in.

I also experienced increased strength, good pumps and increased vascularity.

What scary things have you heard about it?

I can't say I had any side effects from it.

no xpolde is essentially a creatine i thought and the nitrix tabs were bsn's no2 product but i know they all work together as part of the mass stack.

i use eas nitron 5 i find it pretty good. when i work out i get more vascular and my pumps last longer. although i havnt tried any other no2 products ive heard good things about bsn nitrix

I'm on NO-Xplode right now. I have to say, I haven't seen results that I think are worth what I paid for it.

I don't get great results off plain creatine anyway, but I tried ISS' Satur8 (which is very similar to the Xplode) a while back, and loved it. I was hoping the Xplode would be equally good, but haven't been impressed thus far. Any increases in pump/strength/energy/vascularity have been so slight has to be hardly noticeable.

Having said that, my diet is pretty shocking at the moment, so it may not be a fair test of the product.

no xpolde is essentially a creatine i thought and the nitrix tabs were bsn's no2 product but i know they all work together as part of the mass stack.

No Xplode is a combined creatine and NO2 product. The amount of creatine in it is to small to use it as a stand alone creatine product