Training partners

shane

Dont you hate when you set a time to train and your training partner can't turn up on time mines been doing this abit lately so gunna give him a mega tune up frustrating as when all you wanna do is pump out some mega reps and train hard and no training buddy :evil:

Dont you hate when you set a time to train and your training partner can't turn up on time mines been doing this abit lately so gunna give him a mega tune up frustrating as when all you wanna do is pump out some mega reps and train hard and no training buddy :evil:

if u wanna train train.

dont let ppl stand in the way of ur goals.............

yeh i jus train by myself now .... cos of userless trng partners.. I actually prefer it that way now too. I found that that partners sorta slow my workout down ALOT making me spend almost twce as much time in da gym.

I reckon ya dont need a partner to train with at all...jus get to know the regulars and theyll spot u in a jiffy. However i do reckon a trng prtner is gud 4 beginners and motivcation and the like.

• 2 months later...

I also prefer to train by myself and just ask other gym members for a spot when I need it.

As well as the frustration of a training partner not turning up when you're expecting them, I also find too much time standing around talking when you've got a partner.

i have to say thers abit of and art to spotting i mean sum ppl have no idea how to spot they mostly lift the qweight for u.

at least with a training partner u know each others limits ie how much to lift etc etc

i train with my bro and works well for bouth of us means we can go heavier and r always pushing each other harder