Supplement budget

deegee

How much do you spend on supps a year ?

by supplements I mean vits, protein, fat burners or anything more exotic you spend money on further to plain old food.

looked like mine last year was about $3,500- $4000 quite surpised me really, anyone else care to divulge thier spending

My yearly outgoing on supplements is around the $1000 mark. Mostly Multi-Vits and Protein. This year will be higher as now I'm getting the consistency (which is hard with a 4 month old at times!!!) I want to try with some of the more potent supplements out there...

looked like mine last year was about $3,500- $4000 quite surpised me really, anyone else care to divulge thier spending

deegee, with a budget this size you get my nomination for the position of supplement guru. Are a few product reviews/recommendations on their way?

I shouls write up a couple, but am a bit lazy I guess. That stack of yours cant be too cheap ?

How much do you spend on supps a year ?

by supplements I mean vits, protein, fat burners or anything more exotic you spend money on further to plain old food.

Wow that's $70-$80 a week. What supplements do you take in an average week?

Myself I don't use much beyond protein powder and krealkalyn, I go through about 30 kg of protein powder and 6 jars of 120 krealkalyn tablets a year I guess.

Last year I spent $40 only on supplements!! This year I'll probably spend close to $2000. :shock:

I've just finished my 4 month introduction into BBuilding after a coupla years layoff and now I want to up the ante!

I don't think that's too much to spend considering my food bill just for my protein intake will be enormous!! :cry:

100-200$/year. Lol.

Covers mostly multivitamins/fish oil. Haven't had protein powder in a while. Still have half of c. monohydrate sitting on the shelf that's been expired for about one and half years, mmmm.

4000/200 = 20.

That's 20 years worth of gym membership. Yikes.

obviously not an aucklander if you get a gym under $500 a year :)

apart from that i would say that I spend maybe $1500 on suplements a year, but that includes mostly protein powder which i class as a food and put that in the budget. creatine and a multi is pretty much the limit. i found anything more and i was just being sucked into clever advertising by the companies

obviously not an aucklander if you get a gym under $500 a year :)

Ahhh the privileges of studying at Auckland Uni. Pretty much chicken shit money for a gym membership and a quality gym. Considering the fact that squat racks are almost always empty (since everyone's at dumbbell racks completing their 20th set of bicep curls) makes it even better.

I think Gillies Ave gym membership is under 500$, but it's for people who are PL/OL orientated.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm never thought about it lets do the math for last year

M1t - $200

Formadrol extreme - $200

Nitron 5 - $200

Protein - $300

Milkthistle - $60

Multivitamin - $100

Food,oils etc 2 much to calculate..... Im guessing thousands but its all worth it. Started @ 75kg, 5' 11, 17% bodyfat.... 8 months down the line 90kg,5'11, 12% bodyfat.