You know you workout ALOT when...

lazyone

Thought this would be an interesting thread :grin:

For me...

1. You pick what clothes you're going to wear to the gym depending on what the workout is

2. You know all the "regulars" and notice all the "newbies" at the gym and wonder how long they'll last

3. A particular piece of cardio equipment (treadmill/elliptical/bike) becomes "yours" and you get pissed off when someone else uses it when you need to...

4. You structure your day around your workout

5. You practically live in your "gym" clothes

6. Ppl ask "what happened yesterday??" when you miss a day working out

EDIT: Feel free to add in your own :grin: :grin:

a) You go on your OE and the supplement company you use goes out of business.

b) You go to the beach and people keep asking you to hold a lat spread so they can use you as a wind break.

c) When you miss a work out you get withdrawal symptoms - the shakes, cold sweats...

d) The gym owner asks if you could workout in the backroom as you scare off the aerobics instructors.

And Finally -

e) You know you work out ALOT when... People call the gym rather than your house to get in contact with you.

haha this is an awesome thread! also a 5 out of 6 (in the first post)

for me...

1. when your soccer coach calls you a "UNIT" after you skip 2 months of training and make a comeback :grin:

2. when that same coach makes you demonstrate all the exercise you do in the circuit training

3. when someone at the beach recognises you not by your face, but by the shape of your back (i mean, WTF??)

4. (this is my favourite) when there's a bunch of 'gangstas', mainly white boys, making a scene in town, and when you walk straight through them, they can do nothing but look at you and make way for you. (THATS RIGHT!!) :grin: :grin: :grin: I laugh at gangstas hahaha :pfft:

Eh, an afterthought (cont. from first post)... :roll:

7. You've gotten protein powder/supplements as a present

8. You've snuck chicken into the movies as a snack :shifty:

9. You've licked your plate clean :oops: (it was all measured damnit so you're getting every LAST bit!!)

10. Ppl dont offer you lollies/junk food anymore

11. a shelf/area in the fridge becomes for "your" food only

12. You go out with mates and they assume you'll be the sober driver

You are always giving everyone nutritional information about every type of food.

You memorised the wieghts you have lifted each week for the last two years.

You always move at 90bpm, witch happens to eb your workout tempo

The supermarket you shop at sells 3x as much tuna now as when you started shopping there

you look at ronnie colemans posing routine and say out loud "his lats arent that big"

you look at ronnie colemans posing routine and say out loud "his lats arent that big"

holy crap! i have said that exact same thing!! whoa.... scary....

oh here's another one...

your mate tells you something about how much a car or a ridiculous luxury item costs, and you automatically convert that [the money] into how many tubs of protein you could buy... :roll:

-When people only have the courage to give you shit if they're driving past you, or on the internet

-If the doctor goes to take your blood pressure and has to change the arm wrap because it's too small

-When people ask you if you've lost weight and you tell them you've actually put on 10 kg

-When people 20 kg lighter than you wear larger sized clothing than you

-When you have a name for nearly every regular gym goer, even though you've never bothered to meet any of them

-When you get excited every time you see chicken breast on sale for under $9 a kilo, and a tray of eggs for $4 or less

...when the physiques of the models in those ad pamphlets make you laugh :pfft:

hahaha that is so so tru. im still a student so all the girls have these topless dudes on their folders from their chik magazines and im jst like pffffft.... they call them selves men with good bodies....

so me and my mates decked out our folders with pictures of Mr Olympia contenders to show "real men" but no one seems to like it but us... bloody teenagers... dont know what they're on...

• 1 month later...
...when the physiques of the models in those ad pamphlets make you laugh :pfft:

hahaha that is so so tru. im still a student so all the girls have these topless dudes on their folders from their chik magazines and im jst like pffffft.... they call them selves men with good bodies....

so me and my mates decked out our folders with pictures of Mr Olympia contenders to show "real men" but no one seems to like it but us... bloody teenagers... dont know what they're on...

i think the same dude, i see these weedy guys and girls say they are muscular but theydont know what real muscle is.