9 months.

Delpreet

hey i have a fellow 9-month-er !! though im coming close to the end of the 9 months :grin: did u happen to notice that you change so much during the first 6 months and it kinda slows down no matter how hard u train? I've made steady progress but not as much as i did in the first few months. Still happy with where i am though :D

oh Delpreet, how old are you?

yyeah yeah.... i so know wat u mean..... i so do.... i thot this was just me.... but wat i have done ..is changed my workout heaps....... and his helps me quite a bit i think.... like i have made changes to my sets, and kept only one exercise in each constant so that my muscle knows wat its doin kinda thing...... how did u tackle this ?? and im 23......

ps :( im goin away for a whole month and i hope there are gyms in india...i hav never been there and i am really worried...... im taking my protein powder with me thou.... any tips for me guys??? :roll:

Hmm... I don't know that I'd want to take my protein powder with me. It might make things a bit awkward at customs! Better to try and buy it over there, if you must.

Even in the worst-case scenario, where there are no gyms in the whole of India, and you can't find any protein, you're not going to lose you hard work that quickly. And what you do lose will come back pretty fast when you start training again anyway. Fear not! :D

PS: I believe there are lots of cows in India, even in the city. You could always BBQ some rump steak. :pfft:

• 3 weeks later...

I spent a month in India a few years ago.

As you have probably heard delhi belli and other stomach stapling virius's are prevelant.

I thought i was going to get through the trip scott free until a couple of days before leaving then the rest of my holiday was spent in the dunny (say no more :wink: ). 10kgs later i arrived home..

You will definitely need a protein powder or something similar, high in protein while you are there.

Many indians have never heard of or use refrigeration. So we went by and large vegaterian, to avoid obvious problems. However that obviously limits your protein intake. If you are going to eat any meat I would suggest fish.

As for where I went and what I would recommend...I was mainly down south. Places that were very good were Mysore, Varkala nr Kovalam and Fort Cochin.

India is an amazing place; huge, cheap and breathtaking.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys....... guess wat im back... got backlast nights...... got heaps to tell..... for starters..... i went to gym today and found out that i could only bench 70kg...... and da rest of my workout was sad as well.... gained 5-6 kgs and trust me......i can c the fat around my belly...... i was staying in punjab in india most of the time and food was tasty.... hell yeah (80% milk fat with all my rotis/naan) and hardly any meat and all the veges were cooked in the milk fat as well (called ghee)..... the only meat that i did eat/liked was mcdonalds :oops: i know otherwise meat is shit in india.... datz wat i felt........... i went to delhi, jaipur and agra..... saw da taj majal and all and got some gud pics as well..... another very interesting detail... weed in india is actually a weed.... like it grows everywhere and any tom, dick and harry can smoke it.... got heaps of pics of those ...... :shock: neway... back to my routine .... i felt stink @ da gym today .... kept lukin at my stomach all the while and all my weights have shot right down........im worried.... but i'm thinking about gradually workin back up....... ps. im too scared to have my body fat checked......hahaha... but yeah im back.,... any tips to help me get back on track gang ???