FAT BURNERS - Lipo 6 / Thermo DynamX / Lipovarin

P.H.A.T.Z

Hi all,

What a great site!!!! Anyway, I am after your views on the above listed fat burners.

I am currently working out 3 x pw (weights) and 3 x pw (Cardio) - and following a low fat, complex carb, high protein nutrition plan.

Would like something to 'tweek' things abit as I am part of a weight loss challenge team.

Your views please. Also, with buying online overseas, is it really safe with the credit details etc....sounds abit over precautious I know, but about how much do you save buying from bb.com etc?

Appreciate your expertise :roll:

Kiwi bodybuilders aren't loyal to the local supplement shops, they would be ripped off by overseas web sites.
Yeah it's not about loyalty it's about price. For instance, some NZ sites charge $105 for a 5lb bucket of dymatize whey protein. Meanwhile on ebay you can get the same one for $17.99 US.

I haven't had a good experience with bb.com. Other people have had no trouble, but I won't be ordering from them again. You can find the story on this site - just do a search for "saga" and it will come up! :P

On the plus side, I think your credit card company will likely refund your money if the goods don't arrive (check with them first, though).

if you consider what you pay for ove rseas shopping and the like, quite often its easier to buy from local online dealers like http://www.supplementsonline.co.nz

ive used them a fair bit and trust them entirely.

at the same time do the maths.. shipping from overseas and all sometimes works out to be nearly the same as buying from local sites. a 10$ difference is negligable when u consider the worry and time from buying overseas.

On the same note, if its a product thats unavailable locally get it imported by all means.

However I believe in buying at the best deals locally.. support them and theyll continue to have the best deals.. or at laest in theory.

if you consider what you pay for ove rseas shopping and the like, quite often its easier to buy from local online dealers like http://www.supplementsonline.co.nz

ive used them a fair bit and trust them entirely.

at the same time do the maths.. shipping from overseas and all sometimes works out to be nearly the same as buying from local sites. a 10$ difference is negligable when u consider the worry and time from buying overseas.

On the same note, if its a product thats unavailable locally get it imported by all means.

However I believe in buying at the best deals locally.. support them and theyll continue to have the best deals.. or at laest in theory.

Yeah I'd accept that if they were selling NZ products, but they're not they're just importing in bulk and acting as the middle man and making a tidy profit.

Apparently we have the best quality whey protein in New Zealand, I don't know why we have to pay inflated prices for imported protein when New Zealand could produce their own.

Yeah I'd accept that if they were selling NZ products, but they're not they're just importing in bulk and acting as the middle man and making a tidy profit.

Thats why I import it myself and in postaly viable amounts and I save $$ I dont need to prop up the middleman who is importing the product.

I think nearly everyone imports anyone as someone on here said the only product regularly sourced here is whey, which I also buy here of a local supplier.

Thats why I import it myself and in postaly viable amounts and I save $$ I dont need to prop up the middleman who is importing the product.

I think nearly everyone imports anyone as someone on here said the only product regularly sourced here is whey, which I also buy here of a local supplier.

Just curious,

what are your favourite Overseas site to shop from ?

cheers.

Of recent I have been buying form nutraplanet, I just make sure to make a reasonable sized order to make the postage cost even out. buying 1 item at a time would not work out well.

the problem I have here is there is just no range of products. You hear about something new on the boards and want to try it, and it never gets here. I like products from scivation, Designer supps, Avant the list goes on but I never see them here, just the same old muscletech and biotest rubbish.

Hey maybe I want be seeing muscle tech anymore though! :pfft:

I admitt to being a bit of supplement junky!!