sore joints

hawkeye

anybody have any cures 4 sore wrists,knees & shoulders.

have had some probs 4 some years,mixture of weights & work .

been in same type of work for 17 yrs,quite abit of heavy lifting & doing same jobs over & over each day.(might have to look 4 a new job, don't want 2 give up weights)any help would be great.

anybody have any cures 4 sore wrists,knees & shoulders.

have had some probs 4 some years,mixture of weights & work .

been in same type of work for 17 yrs,quite abit of heavy lifting & doing same jobs over & over each day.(might have to look 4 a new job, don't want 2 give up weights)any help would be great.

make sure your getting enough good fats in. if your joints are genuinly sore DONT pound them with heavy weight. it iwll just make it worse.

i got sore hips from doing deads/squats with so much extra weight recently, i didint do squats or deads for a week. had no probs since. i dont use a joint formulae, but many ppl say they are good

I was hinting more or less at the overtraining syndrome, unless you have some sort of bug currently in your system.

I'd keep an eye out for strength, if proper adaptations are not occuring and you end up training yourself into the ground because your mind got ahead of your body's physiological needs thus when you see your strength decreasing/performance impairment it's probably time to cut back before you step into a big pile of sh_t.

Try to cut back your training on days you didn't get enough sleep/generally feel like crap and just eat whatever needs to be eaten. Sleep it off and back into it again. Just remember that we don't always have to bust our balls TO DA MAXXORZ!!1 everytime in the gym to see results.

i've often thought about the overtraining thing,so i keep cutting back on training,at the moment i'm on 3 on 1 off, one bodypart per day,2 ex per muscle group(legs,just squats,leg curls),4 sets per ex,reps 12 down to 6 adding weight each set.not to much really.