BSN Products

HOG

Just want to know who is using any of the BSN products. If so what are you using and what do you think of it. The products are NO-Xplode, Cellmass, Nitrix and Lean Dessert Protein.

Some of the guys at the gym are raving about how good it is.

My partner uses the BsN mass stack as well as some friends and it works great on them. They keep a pump for ages, which is mentally a good thing for men. I think it works better for an individaul if you have health body fat levels so you see and feel the pump from them more, my aprtner looks 4 kilos bigger and vascular for hours when he uses the stack. Like most supplements its trail and error, some react more than others but I have seen it work really well for a few guys now - they think its worth the money! :)

its called the mass stack. i think its quite expensive for all of them.

one guy at my gym takes it doesnt look like it works.

spend tht money on more food and i think u will get more out of it.

mass doesnt come in a tin or a plastic container mate

i agree with this. less supps, more food. its that simple. its not hard ppl, there is no magic bullet.

i agree with this. less supps, more food. its that simple. its not hard ppl, there is no magic bullet.

I agree too. Unless you have the basics in place no amount of any supplement, or drug for that matter, is going to make much difference. Having said that though, if you have got these things in place there are some supplements that for a decent percentage of people will give noticeable results. I definitely respond to decent doses of CEE for instance.