what 3 posers would be......

FastFreddy

Hi,

I think posing seems to be a lost art these day.

If you could pic three posers for your comp,if you had the shape to pull them off,what would they be?

theres my 3.0f mike m.

do some of you pose as your training?

i like to try hit a few between sets,just trying to get the nuro-control and making each muscle standup or flex in the way witch fits that pose the best.

And i like the old school type posing,todays posers i fell dont send chills down me back like the oldys.

whats your ideas on this???

mr h/d nz

post-498-14166817810636_thumb.jpg

post-498-14166817810802_thumb.jpg

post-498-14166817810935_thumb.jpg

I would like to master the Vacume pose, might even give it a shot if I can pull it off at the Eliet :pfft:

frank zane used to do that in his routines. It looks freaky. I have tried it a couple of times but it makes me feel sick.. :pfft: my stomach did't know what had hit it.

The two guys I train with are the biggest gym posers I've ever seen, yet I can't persuade either of them to compete. It's such a waste of their showing off. :pfft:

As for me, my favourite stage pose is the one kneeling with head down, arms outstretched to show the tricep. I don't have a photo, but that pretty much sums it up. It's a classic.

The two guys I train with are the biggest gym posers I've ever seen, yet I can't persuade either of them to compete. It's such a waste of their showing off. :pfft:

As for me, my favourite stage pose is the one kneeling with head down, arms outstretched to show the tricep. I don't have a photo, but that pretty much sums it up. It's a classic.

o/t but congratulations on finally catching jono :wink: