Carnivore Diet

Sarge

Anyone had a good run at this?

I am currently 4 weeks 100% carnivore diet. 6 weeks since first starting with two slip ups...

So yeah....If I reference weeks it’s since the beginning of the diet, 6. 

Basically I haven’t eaten anything but animal products and drunk water and supplemented vitamin c tablets for 4 weeks. 
I have only eaten dairy on days I would consider cheat meals, and that would be a

1L of full fat milk and cream half and half. 

1L dewinkle plain unsweetened yoghurt. 
Maybe a few slices of cheese. 
sausages. 
salami. 
Marinated mussels etc. 

My main Main source of energy comes from meat. 
I eat mainly red beef. Cooked in butter. 
Fatty cuts like scotch fillets are the best. 
Maybe a whole roasted chicken with nothing else. 
Although chicken really isn’t that nutritious and I don’t feel as strong or whatever as I would with red meat.

Fish!!! 
I eat from frozen or fresh just from the deli. 
lots of fish cooked in AMF (Ghee) You can’t go wrong! 
lots of salt. I need the electrolytes. and LOTS of water. 
After the first two weeks i was so far into Ketosis according to those strips (I know f*ck all about that shit) like it was purple as f*ck for a few days . And I didn’t think that was too fun haha. But yeah I haven’t come out of Ketosis since I started according to those strips, but I have lowered to a more medial range rather than the higher end. 

My body composition has definitely improved, but many factors come into play there. Excuses excuses excuses back in training now after a while off. Smashing the gym every day. 
This diet has JACKED my energy levels through the roof. I don’t crash or get any shitty feeling after eating. My energy is just a constant plateau of excellent from the minute I wake up to the minute I sleep. In fact I’ve been needing less sleep. which is good cos given half the chance I would just lie in bed all day and do f*ck all. 

I got bloods 4 weeks in (so 2weeks 100% carnivore),

doc emailed me yesterday to say everything is looking better than it has for me in years. 
granted I was living not the most active lives. And I drunk alcohol. 
This diet has also helped me quit alcohol. After week 2 of the diet I drunk after night shift and drunk all day cos I’m a pisshead from years of mining, and I hadn’t drunk all week for this diet. So I drunk all day and most of the night. Sickest I’ve ever been in my life. Going from zero sugars or anything but animal products to POISON for like, 14 hours straight. 
I actually thought I was going to have to take myself to a and e. I could t even keep water down for the entire next day. Actually scared me. Never drunk since. 

f*ck, rambling. 
missed heaps. 

anyone else had a crack at this or currently doing it? 

2 hours ago, auck_builder said:

Wow that is a bloody good improvement! Awesome work bro! I have only heard great things about carnivore diet. Not sure about long term but for hitting some weight loss goals and fixing some health issues it seems to do the trick! Wicked.

Cheers!!
yeah not sure about long term. 
but at the moment I’m feeling great. My bloods are fine. 
cholesterol is fine. Liver is fine. 
so I’m probably just going to keep on doing it until I’m absolutely bored shitless of it then probably just go meat and vege. 
the no sugars or cabs thing is huge and I’m really enjoying that! No crash after eating.