Eating plan for bulking

Van the Man

I don't always ask for nutrition help but when I do I do it on forums, with strangers... where I provide them far less information about the amount of food, my body weight, my training style and frequency and lifestyle than they need.

Bruh.

4 hours ago, Van the Man said:

I'll put together more information and edit my post ,Anybody know a good bodybuilding coach/mentor, looks like that is the only way to get ahead

Please let me know 

thank you

I have a spreadsheet that I made up for calculating macros based off food inputs. It's only got my foods added to it, but if you know you what you're doing you could add your own foods. You just change the quantity column and it calculates the totals at the bottom for you. Total cals, protein, carbs, fats, and macro percentages. Happy to share it if you're interested in using it. (as you can see its set to ethopian meal plan atm, LOL 1800 cals). Attached an image of it.

spreadsheet_plan.PNG

25 minutes ago, hamdanz said:

That ain't a bulking plan op

why are you eating salad etc?  You want to bulk or not?

embrace food.  Embrace the bulk.  Eat a block of chocolate a day.   Cheap gains.

Salads an easy eat for vitamins. Dunno what kind of salad OP had, but mine is something like:

1/2 capsicum, 1/2 cucumber, whole broccoli, 1/2 avacode, and baby Kale. Approx. 3 cups total per day. Tons of vits, and delicious.

1 hour ago, Nell5 said:

I liked your plan Van, I am on a eating plan similar to that and for the moment it looks ok for me but I am on some suplements too I don't know if anyone of you have tried isagenix products, isagenix 30 day cleanse , I am experiencing positive results. Have anyone tried them ?

What I found helpful when I'm really dirty, like if I've been lying in oil under my car or got grease on me is to use degreaser in the shower as well as soap. I'd recommend it over isagenix for a cleanse.

On 2/22/2017 at 10:07 PM, hamdanz said:

That ain't a bulking plan op

why are you eating salad etc?  You want to bulk or not?

embrace food.  Embrace the bulk.  Eat a block of chocolate a day.   Cheap gains.

Lol really? No veggies = poor digestion. Poor digestion = less muscle gains because you're not digesting everything you're eating.

youre only eating as much as you're absorbing brah.

12 hours ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Lol really? No veggies = poor digestion. Poor digestion = less muscle gains because you're not digesting everything you're eating.

I actually did not know this. Thanks for sharing. Gonna go a bit harder on the old veg from now on. I've always eaten them but probably not as much as I should.

On 2/26/2017 at 10:27 PM, trainlikeafreak said:

There's far better options than salad for your veges.  Salads a typically pretty low in micros comparatively to having green beans, potatoes/kumara etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/22/2017 at 8:39 PM, ratz99 said:

I have a spreadsheet that I made up for calculating macros based off food inputs. It's only got my foods added to it, but if you know you what you're doing you could add your own foods. You just change the quantity column and it calculates the totals at the bottom for you. Total cals, protein, carbs, fats, and macro percentages. Happy to share it if you're interested in using it. (as you can see its set to ethopian meal plan atm, LOL 1800 cals). Attached an image of it.

spreadsheet_plan.PNG

Mate, if you're still offering I'd be keen see/use your spreadsheet

On 5/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, Badfish70 said:

Mate, if you're still offering I'd be keen see/use your spreadsheet

Apologies for the delay, here you go, the file (Nutrition Plan.xlsx) is attached to this post. It's been updated since, now has a post cardio total etc at the bottom too, which you may or may not find useful. Side note: If you don't have microsoft excel, this also works in Google Sheets, just upload it to there and you can edit etc, in fact that's where I've been using it, I just exported to excel format to upload. 

image.png.c8dc67edfca58d9a733cb157c48aae49.png

Nutrition Plan.xlsx