howdi all

1day

well were do i start , my names matt , im 23(wen i act my age). i have been bodybuilding (well tryin) for the past 18mths. um i gess the biggest thing i hope to achieve from this site is more knowledge so i can carry on my quest to becoming well built in size and shape.

i gess i am kean if any1 nose any links that can inform me about all the best natural protein filled foods and diets . im currently not on any suppliments but could be kean to start on some basic protein shakes (if any1 can suggest proven brands)

um i gess this is the area to bla on a bit so just a bit more on my current stats( if any1 interested)

6ft tall

97kgs (hoping to reach comfortable 100 before end of year)

bout 16% body fat (according to pinchers test thing by instructor at gym)

managed to just scrape into the '1000lb club' about a yr ago with the following lifts

-125kg max bench

-140kg max bench

-200kg max dead lift

but yea so thanks for taken time to read this and look forward to and feedback

thanks

Looking at those numbers, I'd say you're quite well built as it is! But, if we can help you get "weller" built, we will. :D

A natural source of protein? One word - meat! As for people's favourite protein shakes, there was a topic on this just a few days ago. I'm guessing it's in the Nutrition forum, so have a nosy on down there.

:oops: oh shucks u makin me blush. lol. na i think ive got the basic shape goin on but definatly would love to get bigger ( as u do). to me i gess a goal for me is wen i can walk down the street and people turn and take another look as u pass them because your size stands out.

but yea cheerz for havin the time to reply . i look forward to explorin the site and debating the odd topic

Cheers