Takaways/Lunches

Psyke

Ok, so I am not very organised so meal prep is a no go. Combine that with a job where I don't always know where I will be at lunchtime and I often find myself grabbing whatever is closest.

When I'm at work I am 2 mins from fitfood cafe (www.fitfood.nz) however by the time I buy a large meal it gets quite expensive to eat daily.

What are some of the food options you have all found on the go?

Cook for 2 or 3 more people at dinner. Make lunches with the extra. That's all I do. No extra effort and cheap as. My freezer is full of meals Iv cooked. I used to buy musclefuel but was becoming expensive and I thought that was just being lazy. Mine taste better and are cheaper so win win. It's not hard just takes some thought and preparation. You don't have to meal prep every Sunday and waste 3 hours of your time.

I don't believe in buying lunches besides on the weekend but IF I do buy food it's what is close and I'll usually buy a roast meal or pita pit with extra meat. Both good quality foods but you are looking at $15 per meal and if you are doing that every day I hope you earn a lot of money lol.

oh and nandos of course. 

My go to meals when I haven't got something prepped/dont feel like eating chicken and kumara are:

1. 5 grilled tenderloins from nandos with either spicy rice or salad

2. Chicken breast Pita Pit with extra chicken

3. St Pierre's half carb sushi with brown rice

4. Chicken Kebab on salad or rice, double meat 

• 3 weeks later...

If youre willing to put all the effort in the gym why not put a tiny bit of effort in the kitchen? i can understand occasionally feeling lazy but no time is no excuse.

Cook up few days of meat at a time and store it in fridge, cook up carbs night before and add veges. I prepare 2 meals daily the day before and it takes maybe 30mins. Out of 24hrs are you busy for every minute of that?