NZFBB Sonny Schmidt Show

lol......................You guys are funny. :grin:

I think there is a thread somewhere that questions why Jay Cutler isn't Guest Posing in NZ, yet as soon as the NZFBB get a Guest Poser, you question the increase in seat prices. :grin:

There is a price to pay. If you want quality Guest Posers at your show, then someone has to pay for it.

MasterTel has already explained that the NZFBB are a bit tight for cash, but they are working hard to rectify it.

Trust me, things are no better over here in Aust.

From what I read on this forum, all your federations are doing as good a job, if not better, than our lot.

While on the subject of Moe, any news of his show or that meeting that was on last week?

Didn’t Moe win the 2004 Mr New Zealand title?

And if Moe wasn’t allowed to guest pose because he hasn’t been tested would that mean you wouldn’t want any pro that hasn’t been tested to not guess pose?... I think Not!! Get over it and let the NZFBB do what they do and find something productive to do like training hard and eating clean

I have just seen on the NZFBB web site that the prejudging is now $20-00 and not ($15-00) and the finals is $30-00 not ($15-00) as the last shows where.

Recent night show prices for Auckland regional events have been $25, not $15. The pricing is at the discretion of the event organiser (in this case Mark Stewart), so I can't say exactly why this is. I'm sure most people won't mind paying an extra $5 to see an IFBB Pro guest pose - plus a decent line-up of quality competitors. Apparently most of those competitors going to the South Pacific Games the following week are expected to compete at the Sonny Schmidt Classic.

I remember most NZFBB night show prices being $25 for at least 7 years now, so perhaps another good reason to put them up?

why is a non-drug tested pro allowed to guest pose?

Victor richards Mr Nigeria and IFBB Pro who never competed

BJ johns IFBB Pro and Mr New Zealand

Shawn Ray Need I say more

Greg Kovacs IFBB Pro

Corey Everson Multiple Ms O

Lenda Murray Ditto

Marc Rainbow IFBB Pro.....the man with no skin

Moe IFBB Pro

Ronnie Coleman 6th place US Nationals 1992....Won some other show beginning with "O"

Tommi Thorvilson Glutzilla IFBB Pro

Looks like they have a record of hiring untested IFBB Pros... oh well.....I guess you'll sit this one out in protest?

Or strip down and Pose for free :wink:

I have just seen on the NZFBB web site that the prejudging is now $20-00 and not ($15-00) and the finals is $30-00 not ($15-00) as the last shows where.

Recent night show prices for Auckland regional events have been $25, not $15. The pricing is at the discretion of the event organiser (in this case Mark Stewart), so I can't say exactly why this is. I'm sure most people won't mind paying an extra $5 to see an IFBB Pro guest pose - plus a decent line-up of quality competitors. Apparently most of those competitors going to the South Pacific Games the following week are expected to compete at the Sonny Schmidt Classic.

I remember most NZFBB night show prices being $25 for at least 7 years now, so perhaps another good reason to put them up?

The cheapest night show in Aust is around $35-$40. And even that is for a natty show with no Guest Poser & around 20 competitors.

Stop complaining you guys, we've been getting rip-off for years! :grin: