Thinking about starting a cycle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post up some stats mate, eg traininig history, nutritional info, BF% weight hieght etc.

dont go rushing into this, get the most out of your body if you can. i am doing my first cycle as i had reached a platue, i modified my training, nutrition and supplements with little sucess hence why i got on the gear.

i would sugest running one compound on your first cycle to see how you respond, you should get some good gains from it(depending on what you run) and theres plenty of time to stack. i know some people will dissagree but thats my opion.

NZPT

ok well i am aged 17, also is this 2 young??

169cm tall and 63kg, i am not sure of my body fat% but last time i tested it was 8%

I train 4 to 5 times a week at the gym for about 7months now, over that time the changes i have seen in my body is i have toned up quite a bit and slightly gained a bit of mass but not very much as this is what im aiming to do. i eat around 4 to 5 decent meals aday aiming to get around 150g+ of protein and as many calorys as i can to try gain weight but from what i gather i am a hard gainer and have a very fast motabalisim.

Also a question about gear, dose it stop you growing taller?

And no i havnt got my gear yet i want to do a bit more research before i get some

ok well i am aged 17, also is this 2 young??

169cm tall and 63kg, i am not sure of my body fat% but last time i tested it was 8%

I train 4 to 5 times a week at the gym for about 7months now, over that time the changes i have seen in my body is i have toned up quite a bit and slightly gained a bit of mass but not very much as this is what im aiming to do. i eat around 4 to 5 decent meals aday aiming to get around 150g+ of protein and as many calorys as i can to try gain weight but from what i gather i am a hard gainer and have a very fast motabalisim.

Also a question about gear, dose it stop you growing taller?

And no i havnt got my gear yet i want to do a bit more research before i get some

Bro do some research into nutrition and different training regimes....your a good 5 years away yet from even needing to touch the gear. Way too young....

Post up your diet and we'll see whether or not your naturally just a hardgainer or it is because your diet is lacking. I'd most likely suspect that it will be the latter....

i agree you are too young, your natural test levels will be up around this age so dont get on the gear to early. dont think of it as an easy fix, if your diet and training arent in check you wont get good gains from the cycle anyway so best to check theses variables. your've got plenty of years of natural training left mate.

as mentioned post up your workout plans and average diet(and be honest) and well help you.

NZPT

Go hard bro.. youll get big as

u will actually...

seriously just take your time mate u have only been training for 7months!

wait till yr 19 if yr really keen, that way at least u will have a couple of years training behind u so u will have abit of a base.

but if u want answers to questions fire away ill try my best to give u answers because if yr like me u will do wat u want and not listen to anyone if yr mind is really set on something. best to start with knowledge/opinions/experiences behind u than with none at all.

why do u want to use steroids?

is age really a factor??

if not steroids dose creatine do the job for someone my age??

im quite a fussy eater.

Breakfast: 10 weetbix

Lunch: a can of Spageti or baked beanes on 2 pices of toast with 2 eggs. sometimes 2 to 3 packs of 2 minute noodles or pasta...maybe a pie or 2 lol...

Tea: eitha the same as what i said in lunch or roast veges and chicken. sometimes butter chicken ect.

Before bed i eat either any of the above

i want to do them because im going to the army in febuary next year and i want to get alot stronger and get quite bigger.

ill try find a camera and take some pictures of what i look like and post them in the picture forums

The first thing that the guys are going to tell you is not enough protein and not enough meals.

Absolutely. To be honest mate, that's a pretty shocking diet. Get that sorted, and you'll see perfectly good results. Miles cheaper too!

2guns, why don't you post what you eat in a day - just for comparison! :grin:

is age really a factor??

im quite a fussy eater.

Lunch: a can of Spageti or baked beanes on 2 pices of toast with 2 eggs. sometimes 2 to 3 packs of 2 minute noodles or pasta...maybe a pie or 2 lol...

Tea: eitha the same as what i said in lunch or roast veges and chicken. sometimes butter chicken ect.

i want to do them because im going to the army in febuary next year and i want to get alot stronger and get quite bigger.

ill try find a camera and take some pictures of what i look like and post them in the picture forums

Bro, seriously you are not a fussy eater...you eat shit all day long... sorry but thats wat it is...

is age really a factor??

im quite a fussy eater.

The first thing you need to do is go get yourself some protein, a good 100% whey then have that at breakfast, pre, post train and before bed.

The next thing is to get some good low gi carbs into you such as pasta, rince with your meals with some tuna, salmon etc.

Cut the bread and cut the pies out of the diet!!!!

is age really a factor??

im quite a fussy eater.

At 17, you're not even done growing :?

Definitely sort out your diet and training. There's lots of things to play around with/experiment before you even think about going down this road.