How do you decide what protein supplementis for you?

raptor

I've tried several powders and have not really noticed any difference.

Can't really tell the difference between them and i'm not sure which one i've tried is best. I've used a balance one and protein matrix by gymeez, nirosyn and one other that I cant remember the name of.

Have'nt really noticed any gains from taking them. Do you find it worth while or just eat more protein filled foods?

If you find the powders work well how did you decide which one to use?

Cheers.

I've tried several powders and have not really noticed any difference.

Can't really tell the difference between them and i'm not sure which one i've tried is best. I've used a balance one and protein matrix by gymeez, nirosyn and one other that I cant remember the name of.

Have'nt really noticed any gains from taking them. Do you find it worth while or just eat more protein filled foods?

If you find the powders work well how did you decide which one to use?

Cheers.

Protein powders are only a supplement. Adding them to your diet is a good start but you still need to eat eat eat.

A friend of mine worked in a supplements store, and would use this analogy for people expecting instant results from a protein powder...

"Think of your protein powder simply as a source of protein like a chicken breast. You don't expect to see instantly visible gains after eating extra chicken - the same goes for protein powder."

Of course, some supplements companies are so over-the-top in the hype about their product, that they set the customer up for disappointment. I remember reading one label claiming a study showed "gains of over 20lbs of lean muscle in just 14 days!" Wouldn't that be nice... :roll: