Fergs Focus

fergie01

Hi all, Fergie here and a novice bodybuilder in training for a comp in Sept 07. Started weight training in Jan 07 with an awesome Personal trainer and it responded to the sessions really well that about 3 weeks ago got serious and commited to competing. My stats as at the 28th May were as follows:

Age 39, Weight 69.7Kg, Lean Kg 57.53, Fat Kg 10.47,

BB – 11

BACK – 12

BI – 4

TRI – 7

AB – 5

Looking forward to my next monthly measurements to see the result of my focused efforts to date.

Currently doing 11 training sessions a week with 2 light cardio sessions. Building mass, confidence and excitment as I reach monthly goals. change. Looking forward to sharing and chatting with ya all. Cheers.

Hey

I am doing the Central Nth Isl Champs in Tauranga in Sept. My New 4 week Trg prog is follows:

Mon am - Shoulders / abs - pm - Quads

Tue am - Biceps / Calves - pm - Chest - Cardio lunch

Wed am - Triceps / abs - pm - Back1

Thur am - Abs / calves - pm - Quads2 - Cardio lunch

Fri - am - Chest - pm - hams

Sat am - Back2 - pm - Cardio

SUNDAY REST

Mon am - Shoulders / abs - pm - Quads

Tue am - Biceps / Calves - pm - Chest - Cardio lunch

Wed am - Triceps / abs - pm - Back1

Thur am - Abs / calves - pm - Quads2 - Cardio lunch

Fri - am - Chest - pm - hams

Sat am - Back2 - pm - Cardio

SUNDAY REST

jesus! thats good!

Hey

Have now started a Journal of my road to the end goal of competeing, hope to hear from anyone with views, ideas, or just to bounce motivation off......The pain of regret is far worse than the pain of pushing yourself......Ciao for now

Cheers Dumbell

yeah it's good to train, at times, with someone who has been there and done that and it does give you focus and pushes you that little bit extra, well ya have to infront of ya gurl...lol....but I think if I was doing it alone, I would still employ a Personal trainer or bribe a good friend to assist me with some weekly training sesh's as it is easy to slip into the comfort zone or not weight your muscle group out or pick up on poor technique, diet etc.....hope all is going healthy and hard with everyone.....