The docters have closed down..

explain more... u mean doctors stopping giving out gear for guys?

y would u go to a doctor or clinic in aucks and pay shit loads when ther is shitloads of GOOD underground gear readily available at a damn good price... doesnt make sense to me :?

for those in the know. true?

Might be a good idea to explain your post a bit better. In regard to pricing, clinics get gear at EXCEPTIONAL rates and do have a lot of return clients. Its a very profitable business.

sheesh man sorry i didnt want to be to open incase my info was incorrect. Sorry for the lack of info. There was a certain guy i used in the past who i belive was well knowen that had shut up shop he was once in new market and i heard since ive been gone moved to north shore. I have been overseas for a few years so am not at all upto date with whats going on around here. So before i before i did a mish to see them i wanted to know if what i heard was true.

sorry guys my fault for being so vague. I wasent sure how to treat the subject.

sheesh man sorry i didnt want to be to open incase my info was incorrect. Sorry for the lack of info. There was a certain guy i used in the past who i belive was well knowen that had shut up shop he was once in new market and i heard since ive been gone moved to north shore. I have been overseas for a few years so am not at all upto date with whats going on around here. So before i before i did a mish to see them i wanted to know if what i heard was true.

sorry guys my fault for being so vague. I wasent sure how to treat the subject.

Bro sit down before you fall over...

for those in the know. true?

I'm one of those anal prats that texts in full correct grammer...and spk gud inglind 2

Just spotted the question mark, were you were asking a question and not spreading a rumour or misinformation?

because I missed it (the question mark) the first time I read it too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm one of those anal prats that texts in full correct grammer...and spk gud inglind 2

Just spotted the question mark, were you were asking a question and not spreading a rumour or misinformation?

because I missed it (the question mark) the first time I read it too.

If you are that anal about grammar you should check your use of capital letters at the beginning of the sentences you use.

• 2 months later...