Auckland champs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep Im planning on competing, novice so all the tips you can throw my way are more than welcome.

Hope theres a better turn out in my category, saw there were only 2 chics in Novice figure tall at Nabba Akls so fingers crossed we have a better turn out!

I'm coming up from Wellington to help out at the event, plus we have the NZFBB AGM and Executive meeting on the Sunday.

Hopefully we'll get a decent number of competitors, but these mid-year shows are always hard to predict re numbers/quality.

MasterTel you say you are coming up to Auckland for the NZFBB AGM is this the one we members can have some rules change????

Look's like I'll be there ..might try and get a few back stage pic's to post up

if you turn up in the same sort of condition as your photos you shouldn't have to much problem taking out your class.

was suprised at your placing at wellington.

good luck for the show.

Gary's coming up to so I think a few drink's after the night show would be in order

Excellent - tell Gary he can get the first round in ... and it has to be something stronger than protein shakes!! :pfft: Hmm .. I wonder what a muscle shake with Jack Daniels would taste like? :?

I know at least a couple of guys from Taranaki are coming up to compete next weekend. I haven't heard of any from Wellington who are planning to compete, but hopefully there will be a good number competing, regardless of where they are from.

Hey - if alcoholic protein shakes were to take off in popularity we might have to breathalise competitors as well as drug test them?! :pfft:

I'm sure some combinations of alcohol and protein shake formula wouldn't be too gross - kinda like muscle cocktails!

Hey - if alcoholic protein shakes were to take off in popularity we might have to breathalise competitors as well as drug test them?! :pfft:

I'm sure some combinations of alcohol and protein shake formula wouldn't be too gross - kinda like muscle cocktails!

how about this . half a litre of milk, 100 mls of cream , i banana , 1 big scoop of hokey pokey ice cream , 6 scoops of vanilla protein powder , and 3 shots of baileys and 3 shots of kahlua 8)

how about this . half a litre of milk, 100 mls of cream , i banana , 1 big scoop of hokey pokey ice cream , 6 scoops of vanilla protein powder , and 3 shots of baileys and 3 shots of kahlua

I'd be up for a few of those =P~