BSN NO2 EXPLODE and CELL MASS

liftathomeguy

anything over 5g of creatine has been shown to have no more advantage in terms of the dose responce relationship (more is better) so if your getting your creatine from the other products spend the money on a diffrent supplement or food in my opinion.

if you take in too much you'll just piss it out. when this happens it can also drag out other minerals and vitamins with it.

NZPT

anything over 5g of creatine has been shown to have no more advantage in terms of the dose responce relationship

well obviously a 100kg bodybuilder is going to need more creatine than a 75kg bodybuilder.... dnt u think?

but 5g seems to be the most common amount to take. when i took creatine i always used alot more than it said to

thanks guys. its great when differing opinions happen here - one can usually take some kind of averaged advice from what's been said.

i've decided just to 'mix up' the creatine supplements - so not taking any more than i need but kinda rotating the different products. can't hurt, right? i'll let you know how i go..

2guns, thats a general guide id say no more then 8g per day for a really big boy. im 92kg and also used over the 5g but never doubled it as youd probly get the shits as every creatine molecule holds 3 water molecules!

but at the end of the day its your choice, rthe rotation route might be good to try ensure your getting atleast 5g a day and go from there.

NZPT

As said, there may be an issue wrt: stomach upsets with higher doses. You can either do it with 20g/day/week or 5g/day/month. In the end your muscles will be saturated, either with 'high' or 'low' intake. Higher intake does speed up saturation.

Keep in mind that some people are non-responders as well. I think there was a study on it, can probably dig it up.

• 3 months later...

I've just finished a 4 week cycle and found it pretty damn good. Used Nitrix, Cell mass and NO Xplode all at once.

Added 15kg to my max bench and 3 to my max pullups and 30kg to my max deadlift and 20kg to my squat over those four weeks.

Feeling pretty fucked now that i've stopped though.

Good products though, and they taste damn good. With the NO xplode, dont shake it aye cost it fizzes and will actually xplode out of the container at you (learnt the hard way wearing a white t-shirt which got a big purple stain on it before I went int the gym).