COUNTRY CLASSIC INVITATIONAL: UPDATE!

The Country Classic Invitational is getting closer!

It’s just over five weeks to go & the competitor enquiries indicate that this looks like being a great show. I have got at least two competitors from NZ, three from QLD, (one of them is coming down for his first ever show, how cool’s that?), eight from NSW & naturally quite a few from Vic.

If you are looking at competing, please make sure you get your Entry fee/form in before the cut-off date, Friday 29th June. STRICTLY NO LATE ENTRIES!

If you want a seat, get in fast, I think they go on sale at the venue very soon. I can take money for them now & save you a good seat up the front, but once they go on sale to the general public, I have no control over them.

This show will be seen on Foxtel’s Aurora TV, in a 30min highlights package. Naturally Hardcore Aussie Muscle magazine will cover the show as well, so it will get some good media exposure.

Accommodation is still available. Give me a call & I will make sure you have somewhere to stay. The after party is on again. One straight after the show in the Capital Theatre’s Banquet room & then we have the V.I.P room booked out at the Red Mosquito Sports bar again, for those who want to kick on into the wee hours. They have recently renovated the place. It is now has 3 levels of fun, with something for everyone.

Feelgood Fitness are looking after all our competitors, with free workouts for them during their stay in Bendigo.

For any further enquiries, give me a call or send an email.

(03) 9758 9330. info@hardcoremusclepromotions.com.au

http://www.hardcoremusclepromotions.com.au

Thanks.

Craig.

post-1114-14166817453847_thumb.jpg

is this going to put running every year, like next year and year after?

mite be keen to do it when i get abit bigger

This is the second year for the CCI. It is booked in at the same venue for the years 2008 & 2009.

Next year is the 9th Aug, so yeah, it's gonna be on every year.

Come over this year & size up the opposition & support some of your Kiwi mates. You won't be disappointed.

This is not a normal boring-arsed BBing show. You will be entertained from start to finish.

Cheers mate.

Come over this year & size up the opposition & support some of your Kiwi mates. You won't be disappointed.

This is not a normal boring-arsed BBing show. You will be entertained from start to finish.

no thanks i dnt want to waste my money, would rather pay to come over when im ready to compete, not to watch