Dymatize XPAND and Norateen HEAVYWEIGHT II

ricky

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know what your thoughts/opinions were on me taking these two:

1) Dymatize XPAND (4 caps x 2 times a day, once a day non-workout days) plus

2) Norateen HEAVYWEIGHT II (3 tabs x 3 times a day same on non-workout days)

I'm trying these for 2 months (since the 1st of June) and trying to bulk up. I have a bit of ab fat from being a chubby baby and that is- let's face it- just genetics. :nod:

But... I'm pretty good with my diet- I'm 82kg and am trying to have around 300g protein per day enough low GI carbs/good fat and clean diet: all going pretty well. Training on a 5 day split- all good. Will ruffle up the workouts in a month.

GOAL: 1) to bulk up as number one priority and 2) lose body (ab) fat as a second priority

Now I've never tried XPAND with NORATEEN HWII before (and don't really intend to dabble in pro-hormones or steroids)...

Has anyone tried these two and what do you think?

:roll:

Hmm yeah seemed too good to be true... Norateen HWII .Having said that it's very popular in the UK and stuff I hear (from overseas forums and blogs). I'm not competing though, so for me slow and steady gains suit me just fine.

One week into it and I don't notice any negative effects such as bloating from the creatine/NO2 from XPAND... gives me a pretty good pump. And also the HWII is pretty darn good in terms of a t-boost, so far, or perhaps it's just the initial increase that i'm noticing. Also, a super boosted sex drive! Hard to quantify but perhaps 3-4 times more than before? I don't know about anyone else but hey I definitely do NOT consider that a down-side at all. Whoppa! :jive:

Had I been competing in shows and that? Well I would have taken a really hard-line approach at gaining some serious muscle. i.e. considered more serious gear and stuff.

Thanks, I'll definitely keep you guys posted re weight, body fat % loss etc. Cheers dudes.

\:D/

So you're actually getting pumps from Xpand after a week? Not bad.

And the T-boost from Norateen. How noticeable is it? I've been taking cheap tribulus to get a boost for 2 months but it's been a very gradual increase. Methinks I'm missing out on something here.

So you're actually getting pumps from Xpand after a week? Not bad.

hey dude, yeah well it could be a placebo effect but i'm hoping not hehe... after spending close to $85 per bottle/jar i'd like to think it does more that just give you that effect :grin: - i do that i can push the last two reps a lot better. with some increase in concentration during workouts and otherwise.

I quite liked the norateen range...

However, I think norateen heavyweight is geared more to being a GH booster. The plain norateen II is supposed to be the test booster...

...just a bit of info.

And the T-boost from Norateen. How noticeable is it? I've been taking cheap tribulus to get a boost for 2 months but it's been a very gradual increase. Methinks I'm missing out on something here.

well yes and i agree with what you say samoan muscle you're right Norateen HWII they say is more a GH booster as compared to just the Norateen II (Which is a T-booster) & they say that you might feel the effects (not so much side effects though) in upto ten days too. at the moment i can feel the 'bedroom' effects - pretty strongly. not that i need it at all hehe... :pfft:

here's my plan: i'm planning to use this for 30 days and then go a week or two without this and use tribulus instead when i'm off the xpand and nhwII.

ALSO, some suggest that using tribulus continuously doesn't really do much for workout performance or fully maximise effects of training (unless you're using it for sexual performance enhancement or something like that)... and some even suggest cycling trib on for 3-4 weeks off for two. your thoughts on these, guys??

also they say caffeine during this is a big no-no... what say?

• 3 weeks later...