Expression of Interest: Nitrean

volodkovich

Hey everyone.

I just ordered some Nitrean from http://www.AtlargeNutrition.com and personally have found it great. Got some Nitor too, and it works pretty darn well.

Anyways, to cut the story short, a buddy and i are thinking of getting a load in from the states. We came to the conclusion good protein powder is hard to get and too expensive in NZ. Would anyone here would be keen on some in the future? Price would hopefully be around $80 a 2.01 kg tub which is pretty good. Its not just whey, have a look at the site. Seems to be pretty popular in the states.

Anyway, some feedback on this would be great.

Cheers,

Robbie

We came to the conclusion good protein powder is hard to get and too expensive in NZ.

In the land of Fonterra? Dude, come on. We live in NZ! Most of the premium whey used in Sports Supps comes from here....for example EAS 100% whey. NZ whey and at a cost of 70-80 bux for a five pounder.

I dont know about you, but when i want to drink a protein supplement i sure as hell dont want pure WPI or WPC thats hard to mix and doesnt taste too good. Yea, the pure stuff is fine when mixing into shakes etc, but on the run or someone who's PSMF'ing etc you'll get sick of it fast.

Besides, Nitrean isnt just whey.

I’d have to agree with waldo there, I use EAS 100% whey it’s around $70 for 2kg tastes good mixes fine and is good quality…yes sure you might be able to get that other stuff from over seas but is it worth the pissing around and what guarantee do you get with it if your not happy with it?

I dont know about you, but when i want to drink a protein supplement i sure as hell dont want pure WPI or WPC thats hard to mix and doesnt taste too good. Yea, the pure stuff is fine when mixing into shakes etc, but on the run or someone who's PSMF'ing etc you'll get sick of it fast.

Besides, Nitrean isnt just whey.

What's wrong with a wpi or wpc shake? I'm intrigued?!

Most of the wpc or wpi shakes I've ever had mix fine and taste pretty good.

I'm talking about mixing the pure WPI/WPC from fonterra.

WPI and WPC is absorbed quickly by the body. Its fine for pre workout shakes but not the best at other times.

Doesnt really fill you up either.

Where can you get EAS for $70? i've been paying $85ish a 2kg tub for mine.

on another note why has the NFS Slimfast-Triple Action (R18) been discontinued?

BZP is probably going to be illegal pretty soon so I guess they just want to try and clear out all their stock before that happens.

BZP is probably going to be illegal pretty soon so I guess they just want to try and clear out all their stock before that happens.

and why is BZP gonna be illegal?

and why is BZP gonna be illegal? because it works?

Because thousands of teenagers in Christchurch overdose on it and go fighting and driving cars into crowds, and because the youth of today can't be trusted to use it appropriately.

and why is BZP gonna be illegal? because it works?

Because thousands of teenagers in Christchurch overdose on it and go fighting and driving cars into crowds, and because the youth of today can't be trusted to use it appropriately.

well is that a reason enough to make it illegal?. teenagers decided to use it improperly, so lets go ahead and make it illegal for the rest of the people

and why is BZP gonna be illegal?

Don't you read the paper? NFS are the only company reckless enough to put it in a fat burner designed for daily use. The rest of the bzp market is focused squarely at getting off your face on the weekend. And since the government aren't making a cut out of it through taxes they're going to outlaw it. Fortuanately(?) there's a multitude of other products available to take its place so there will always be something available for altering your perception for those that would rather not drink alcohol.

Don't you read the paper? NFS are the only company reckless enough to put it in a fat burner designed for daily use. The rest of the bzp market is focused squarely at getting off your face on the weekend. And since the government aren't making a cut out of it through taxes they're going to outlaw it. Fortuanately(?) there's a multitude of other products available to take its place so there will always be something available for altering your perception for those that would rather not drink alcohol.

umm actually bzp/party legal party pills dont get u wasted and off yr face, u can control yr self quite normally on them. i think ull find its alcohol and other stuf like G and E amd all the other stuff tht make SOME people go stupid, but those ppl r normally idiots b4 they swallow the tabs or take the drops

I'm talking about mixing the pure WPI/WPC from fonterra.

WPC from Fonterra tastes and mixes pretty good. (I can only hope people discovered blenders by now) If you have a problem with taste, just add a little dextrose to it (maybe milk as well).

WPI and WPC is absorbed quickly by the body. Its fine for pre workout shakes but not the best at other times.

Well if you put it like that.....

By the way, you may want to think twice about taking BZP as you may get banned from your chosen sport if you get drug tested (in or out of competition drug testing), assuming BZP is on that banned list. I think two of the current weightlifters in Australia got banned for it, receiving 2 year suspension.

u mean ecstacy?

Nah man, that stuff doesn't do anything for me either.

Ephedrine pills, where do people get hold of those? I have tried them before in the USA (they are sold at truckstops as bronchodilators) and they are good value letting you drive all night.

I believe they are illegal in NZ. I used to take them when I was overseas. :nod: