Congratulations to Truds

Evie

Hey sweetie! THANKS! Yep, placed 2nd in the comp - by one point! 'doh! So, so close, but not to worry, have qualfied for the finals so sweet as :nod: Have my next show in 2.5 weeks for another federation, hopefully I can get that one point back.. :wink:

Here's a couple of piccies..

trudsreardoublebiposedown.jpg

TrudsSideChestposedown.jpg

FigureRear1.jpg

(I'm in the dark purple bikini in this one)

figure6.jpg

Fabulous Girl - Love your hair too, really suits you lighter. You've come along way! Best wishes for the next show. I'd love to know how you are able to hold your condition between the shows, like what training do you do? Diet, Cardio, How do you recover etc...

:)

Thanks everyone! :) I couldn't have done it without the advice I got from Jo (Stewart). What that lady doesn't know about bodybuilding isn't worth knowing! :nod:

My bikinis were from the states, both were by CC Swimwear (http://www.ccfitwear.com). The purple prejudge I brought brand new from them, and the evening bling I got off http://www.divaexchangeclassifieds.com - you can buy new/used suits on there (or practically anything to do with getting on stage and being a Diva! he he). The cut on them is gorgeous!

xx

Fabulous Girl - Love your hair too, really suits you lighter. You've come along way! Best wishes for the next show. I'd love to know how you are able to hold your condition between the shows, like what training do you do? Diet, Cardio, How do you recover etc...

:)

I recovered with pizza... :lol: I got some protein down me straight after the show and lots and lots of water to get myself rehydrated (I also had an electrolyte drink to help). I had the next day off everything, eating and training, and then straight back into it on the Tuesday. Have basically kept the diet the same as the weeks leading up to the first show, training the same, except for legs I have upped the intensity with shorter rest periods and am doing more plyometrics and sprints to try and tighten the legs/glutes up a bit more. Cardio is still the same - 1 hour in the morning and then in the evenings also. Am incorporating an extra ab session in too to try and bring my abs out a bit more for the next show. I hardly did any posing practice for this show (no time.. naughty naughty) and only made up my routine on the Thursday before the comp.. 'doh! So I'll be sure to try and incorporate more practice in for the next show and this will help burn a few extra calories too. Especially in the last week when I'm carb depleting again, it'll help use up those carbs hanging around... :)

What tanning product did you use? How many coats were applied?

I used Jan Tana for this show, I usually use Dream Tan #2, but thought I'd try the Jan Tana out to see how it goes. I was quite impressed with it, as unlike Dream Tan you can bump into stuff and it doesn't matter... :wink: I think we ended up with about 5 coats in the end (the bottle says 3-4) but I think for the next show I'll probably need another 2 coats as the stage is going to be alot more professional with harsher lights.

xxx

(PS: Am loving the blonde! Blondes do have more fun! ..and when I am decarbing and doing dumb stuff.. I can blame the hair... he he)