need a question answered asap!

thts rite the pros dnt get tested.

and gear isnt banned in the ifbb for the pros. its illegal in this country to posses with out a prescription and tht is the same in america as far as i know.

only an idiot would get caught with it though... aint tht rite.. :roll: :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

thts rite the pros dnt get tested.

and gear isnt banned in the ifbb for the pros. its illegal in this country to posses with out a prescription and tht is the same in america as far as i know.

only an idiot would get caught with it though... aint tht rite.. :roll: :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Are you gonna reference 2guns in your essay yellow? lol.

I thought all IFBB competitions were drug tested? I'm sure I read some interview recently where Ronnie stated he was natural :roll:

The IFBB used to test the pro ranks for diuretics in the early 90s, but they canned that not long after. It is against the IFBB code for any athlete to use performance enhancers. They just don't test the pro ranks that's all. As far as I'm aware, NZ is one of the only countries that tests IFBB athletes.

http://www.ifbb.com/

There is a doping page to look at on their site.

• 2 months later...

Personally I dont use gear but I dont think professional bodybuilding would be as impressive as it is without the drugs. There are federations for natural bodybuilders, but lets face it people wanna see the freaky size that is only achievable with gear. Even the smaller guys in the pro ranks are on heaps of "supplements"

The 1990 Arnold was tested and the winner Shawn Ray (along with 4 others) failed, he had to give back the prize money and trophy to runner up Mike Ashley. Shawn came back and won the next year...when they didn't test.

1990 Olympia was drug tested, and Lee Haney still won...(albeit a lot smaller, as they all were), having won the previous 6 olympias, and won a year later against Dorian Yates.

I thought all IFBB competitions were drug tested? I'm sure I read some interview recently where Ronnie stated he was natural

Ronnie is as far from natural as anyone can be. They say this sort of thing to try and keep the sport reputable in the eyes of the general public. Remember how anti steroids the normal person on the street is not becuse they have an opinion based on fact, only because they have an opinion based on fear and media bullshit. Just like we were all talking about in the discussion about the pro wrestler that off'd his family.