im newww and im teeen :)

haydz0r

:nod: hey thur, im hayden, i wanna get into bodybuilding seriously and i am a good hard honest worker :nod: and are currently into gymnastics :) this kinda feels like one of those alcoholics anonymous circles where everyone introduces themselves haha :shifty:

here is 3 pictures of what i currently look like, no legs because they are currently out of order (hairy and underdeveloped because gymnastics focuses more on the upper body :\) one of them is saturated in color because i tried to make it look tanned but oh well, you get the idea.. :oops:

so yeah!

oh yeah, im 16 aswell. live and breathe in wellington.

:grin:

post-1331-14166817391198_thumb.jpg

post-1331-1416681739139_thumb.jpg

post-1331-14166817391567_thumb.jpg

Gidday man, good to have you here. :)

You've got well-developed forearms and shoulders - I guess that's the gymnastics! They almost overpower your upper arms, nothing too serious, but make sure you hit biceps AND triceps hard. (Everyone skimps on the triceps at first because biceps are more fun, but triceps give the arms heaps of size and shape).

Just a note on your posing... It's mostly very good - especially if this is your first attempt. In your rear double bi pose, you look like you're pulling your shoulderblades in. Really focus on stretching them out - it'll make your back look miles bigger, and illusion is everything in this game! :grin:

Anyway, looking ripped - keep it up!

Gidday man, good to have you here. :)

You've got well-developed forearms and shoulders - I guess that's the gymnastics! They almost overpower your upper arms, nothing too serious, but make sure you hit biceps AND triceps hard. (Everyone skimps on the triceps at first because biceps are more fun, but triceps give the arms heaps of size and shape).

Just a note on your posing... It's mostly very good - especially if this is your first attempt. In your rear double bi pose, you look like you're pulling your shoulderblades in. Really focus on stretching them out - it'll make your back look miles bigger, and illusion is everything in this game! :grin:

Anyway, looking ripped - keep it up!

thanks for the advice! ill make sure to keep it afloat when i create my training program.

and yeah first time posing haha, okay ill take some more photos in about 2 months time but practise in the mean time.

cheers everyone else too :)!! :grin:

oh one more thing, if i create a workout journal, can i use it like a scrapbook? eg post pictures every 2 months, along with previous workouts and changed workouts and basically just do what i want with it? i could just do it in word, but this way i get your advice aswell and its accessable pretty much everywhere that has the internet.