New teen bodybuilder

Marcusnz1

Hey all..

Im 17 and wanting to find a coach to teach me all the moves for competeing... also looking for feedback on my pics.. as i say i dnt no how to poser 100% perfect but it will be alrite for the time being..

Look forward to posting tonite! check me out!

THanks,

Marcus

post-1329-1416681739079_thumb.jpg

Like a place to learn how to do poses.. and meet other bodybuilders so we can learn of each other and stuff?

Like a coach to teach me how to pose?!?! i dnt no were to find one.. and just help me out wif proportions and like JUst HELP !

More pics for the people who requested!

i took a video of me doing it and i took pics of the video.. soo im kinda like Strugglin on my face.. as i say im not very good atm.. :):)

I will do legs sum other time :):):):) tomorrow mayb ! i took some but there files are to big Grrr.. so ill fix it tomorrow !

post-1329-14166817390919_thumb.jpg

post-1329-1416681739106_thumb.jpg

Im pretty Keen to see some pics of other young bodybuilders?? can any1 post some.. ill put some back ones and leg ones up tomorrow afternoon.

Im 9.3% body fat .. from 4 uper body markings.. ab, tris, scapula, anterior superior illiac spine.. Yer

IM 178cms and weight - 72kg

I had a massive accident in motorsport about a year ago and Smashed my knee to peices .. i was laided up and inactive for about 5 months basicly.. i have been building for about 8months and only seriously the last 2 and half months.. i was at 55kg (basicly anaretic after my recovery) and then i got up to 65kgs about a 2 months ago.. but in the last month ive put on like 5 kgs.. just from starting to get serious.. and i intend to step it up even more this week and from now on for bulking up.

Thanks guys,

haha dude, im 177cm and 77 kg also :D

Do you got a pic .. i want to see what the standard is!!

Yer my legs are about a MOnth of pure training behind as i had another accident mountain biking and stuffed my knee again.. they still alrite but just need to be bigger ill show you all tomorrow :)

Can anyone direct me in the way of a club or somthing i can go to ? or i want to compete next year...

Hah. Good question! And that's where I think bodybuilding lets itself down. There really isn't any organised support network that beginner bodybuilders need - you just have to find your own way. The lack of a support network is one of the reasons this site was created, but obviously there's only so much we can do.

The Club Physical gyms have a bodybuilding club. It hasn't been particularly active in the past, but this year it's running a series of posing workshops for its members. I'll see if they're open to the idea of other people coming along too.

That new pose shows a lot more, Marcus. Everything looks good and proportional - no parts lagging behind, except your legs, which you've already identified. Are you able to train them properly now, or do the motorsport injuries get in the way?

I had a massive accident in motorsport about a year ago and Smashed my knee to peices .. i was laided up and inactive for about 5 months basicly.. i have been building for about 8months and only seriously the last 2 and half months.. i was at 55kg (basicly anaretic after my recovery) and then i got up to 65kgs about a 2 months ago.. but in the last month ive put on like 5 kgs.. just from starting to get serious.. and i intend to step it up even more this week and from now on for bulking up.

Your progress thus far is very admirable.. you've definitely got the attitude to go far in this sport :nod:

Welcome to the board :D

Thanks all you guys for the advice and suport its really good..

I will post some pics up of my legs tonite :)..

No my injury shouldnt hold me back to much ! its mostly mind over matter with weight distribution .. i have to mental push harded on that leg to make it work equally .. so i should get it sorted.. hopefully it will get better and better :):)

Yer it would be awsome to have a club or something to go to ... like even just a organisation were people from this website meet up and have a practise or something.. i dont no!? haha..

Cheers guys