Davis Trading

Retro Blaster

OK I got an email from Tony Hawkes at Davis Trading this morning & he says as far as he is aware it's business as usual.

Fonterra obviously don't sell to small users but it would sorta defeat the purpose if Davis went down the same track.

Tony Hawkes is the man to talk to there if you want to place an order.

I presume their prices have gone up in line with the big payrise Fonterra have given to their farmers for Milk Solids. An average NZ farmer will now earn $140,000 extra in 2008 after this rise.

Whey Protein prices have gone up across the board for a number of big brands, as have prices at the wholesale level for 'Fonterra Brands'.

Yeah the price has gona up & I think there may be another rise in August. It still works out a lot cheaper than name brands though.

That's not to say I don't like the MAX stuff though Waldo. :grin:

Lol!

Reading some threads on International Forums, prices have gone up everywhere. In NZ, the co-op is paying their farmers more, In Australia, there is a drought to contend with, in the states, manufacturers have increased their prices. Kinda enevitable really.

Yeah the price has gona up & I think there may be another rise in August. It still works out a lot cheaper than name brands though.

That's not to say I don't like the MAX stuff though Waldo. :grin:

Lol!

Reading some threads on International Forums, prices have gone up everywhere. In NZ, the co-op is paying their farmers more, In Australia, there is a drought to contend with, in the states, manufacturers have increased their prices. Kinda enevitable really.

supply and demand. now China's demand for milk has increased.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...