Hi, I am new!!

Kez

Hi everyone,

I am very new at this, I was given this site to get my foot in the door. I have done some reading and feel this is a perfect place to start.

I am a 29yr old woman who has finally had a break in my life that I can acheive my life time dream, to do body building/miss fitness competition. i have always been a gym/fitness "freak", as I was a national swimmer (Zimbabwe) who has been out of any competitions as such and I miss it. I did do an aerobic comp at home, and loved it, I trained x2 a week with a body builder and loved the results so now I need to do this for me.

I am in the Papamoa region, has anyone got any contacts or advise as to where I can begin? I have just moved into this area, so I am going to start from scratch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have read all the great encouragement and tips that are being given out and I would love to be in part of that. i know it would help me get into the mind shape to achieve. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thanks for the great reading so far, I will learn tones! I look forward to chatting to some of you.

Chat soon

Kez

:pfft: