Anabolic Xtreme

• 1 year later...

Dude, save your money and don't waste it on supplements like this. There are only 3 supplements scientifically proven to work and these are, Creatine, vitamins, and Protein powder.

IMO supplements and the companies that make the stuff are just a ripoff. You are far better off spending your money on good food and getting your diet spot on.

Dude, save your money and don't waste it on supplements like this. There are only 3 supplements scientifically proven to work and these are, Creatine, vitamins, and Protein powder.

IMO supplements and the companies that make the stuff are just a ripoff. You are far better off spending your money on good food and getting your diet spot on.

I AGREE!!!

Stick 3ad in with those 2 aswel. Then you have an awesome combination.

Do you work for AX ?????,

3-AD hasn't been avaialble long enough to make a clear choice if it is good, it is basically 11-Oxo by ergo which got quite mixed reviews.......

By the way those products are not legal

Stick 3ad in with those 2 aswel. Then you have an awesome combination.

Do you work for AX ?????,

3-AD hasn't been avaialble long enough to make a clear choice if it is good, it is basically 11-Oxo by ergo which got quite mixed reviews.......

By the way those products are not legal

i would say yes, which is why i ignore new members posts until they contribute something as there usually full of shit.