Carbing Up

Good question. I'll be interested to read people's replies.

For me, I don't know whether I didn't start soon enough, didn't eat enough, ate the wrong foods, or just what the problem was, but I never felt like I got that "full" look. So it'll be good to know what the others suggest.

• 2 months later...

Within the first day of the 3 days carbing up the best carb to use are the quick release carbs like white bread, bananas even sugar lollies. haha. The next couple of days potatoes, rice, kumara anything like that.

Good luck. I think its a matter of playing around and finding what works best for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have kumara and pumpkin leading up the show and then the night before I start also having banana chips. Rice cakes the day of. You just need to see what works for your body, some people use boiled rice - but my body totally goes awol on boiled rice. I tend to stick with carbs that my body has had throughout my diet so that it doesn't get too freaked out. As said above though, some people use pizza etc.. I wish I could... :cry: :pfft:

• 2 months later...

By the time a competitor starts carb depleting for a show you shouldn't be really needing to lose any more bodyfat, you should be pretty much ready to step on stage. By carb depleting you are emptying your muscles of all carbs (glycogen), then when you start carbing up your muscles will suck it all in and fill them up making them fuller for the stage. It's a fine line for carbing up and spilling over though which will smooth you out.

x

Pizza :lol: I carbed up with potatoe every 2 hours night before had a couple slices of pizza and some mcd's for breakfast

That shit'll give you appendacitus!!!!!!!!

Single most amazing product I used was LA Muscle Vasculator, the change in my physique hardness, fullness, and vascularity within literally hours was freaky.

Mark S had me eating a boiled egg with my potatoes at the australasians....I looked like I was going to explode onstage, so round and full....the only other time I've achieved that was with Vasculator.

Good luck to everyone this weekend too

Funny enough I'm working on one, but it isn't Jamie/ LA Muscle.

I was sponsored by another company at the time, but I chose to end that relationship after the Nationals when we couldn't agree on terms. I still rate their product very highly, just don't endorse it.

This is free advertising for Vasculator because I rate it and it worked.