Country Classic Invitational: Entry Forms.

Outlaw53

Hey Guys.

The 2007 Country Classic Invitational is getting closer, (Sat July 21st).

I’ve had heaps of enquiries, much more than last year, so it looks like being a big show. Although the new updated poster won’t be out until May/June, the new Entry Forms are now ready.

You can download them via the website, http://www.hardcoremusclepromotions.com.au or just give me a call & I will post one out for you. Please note, you will need to fill out a Competitor Information Sheet too. (This is for the MC)

There are 6 Classes only.

Womens Figure.

Womens Bodybuilding.

The Mens Classes are as follows:

Mens Open.

Mens Intermediate

Mens Masters

Mens First Timers

Mens First Timers has replaced the Junior Mens Class.

Mens First Timers is exactly that. It must be your first contest.

Mens Masters is 40yrs+ on the day of the show.

Mens Intermediate is someone doesn’t qualify for the Open, Masters or First Timers.

Mens Open competitors must have won an Open State title or better at any weight/height class, in any federation.

The prizes are just like last year. I have got a new lighting person. Last year’s one was crap. This new one did the Commonwealth Games & has been booked to work at the Beijing Olympics, so we should be able to put on a great show.

Just a word of warning to anyone who is considering staying for the weekend. Bendigo hosts the biggest sheep-show in the world, (BYO Velcro gloves!), and it just so happens that it’s on the same weekend as the CCI, so if you want to stay overnight, you will need to book now! The sheep show goes for 3 days, Fri/Sat/Sun. It brings in over 20,000 people to the town! Trust me, a lot of the motels are almost booked out, so don’t wait too much longer, book a room soon.

I have booked out The Oval Motel, so don’t bother ringing them, ring me instead. It is nothing flash, 3.5 star, but is only a few hundred metres from the venue. First in with the money gets a room.

Tickets won’t go on sale until late June, but I can pre-purchase them before they go on sale, so if you want good seats, let me know. Once again, first in with the money gets the best seats. They are $50 each. There are no discounts/concessions. Once they go on sale to the public, I have no control over them, only the venue can sell them.

The new poster is almost done..................it looks hot!

If you would like to sponsor the show, please contact me.

Please note, this show is held in Victoria, it is not a local NZ show. I already have a couple of Kiwis who are coming over, but there is room for plenty more. I know last years Musclemania was very disappointing for all the NZers that came over, but trust me, this show is nothing like that.

Please note, you will need to get in soon for accommodation. Bendigo is 2hrs from Melbourne, but is only 1hr from Tullumarine Airport.

Cheers everyone.

Craig.