Where in NZ could I get Supplements like...

Sp33dy

Hey guys,

New around here, and thought not into bodybuilding as much as some of you guys (I'm primarily a sprinter, but do a lot of gym work like body builders), I do take supplements.

At the moment I am taking;

Horleys Awesome Whey and Horleys Micronised Creatine Monohydrate.

These are alright, however I was interested in taking Optimum 100% Whey Protein, BSN CellMass (or No-Xplode) and a Universal Animal Pak instead, but until now I have been unable to find these anywhere for purchase in a NZ store (Health 2000 etc).

The reason I am interested in taking these as they appear to be among, if not the best supplement for their type.

Does anyone know of a NZ website perhaps, where I could purchase and have these sent to me (I'd rather not have to buy off an overseas site like BB.com)?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

New around here, and thought not into bodybuilding as much as some of you guys (I'm primarily a sprinter, but do a lot of gym work like body builders), I do take supplements.

At the moment I am taking;

Horleys Awesome Whey and Horleys Micronised Creatine Monohydrate.

These are alright, however I was interested in taking Optimum 100% Whey Protein, BSN CellMass (or No-Xplode) and a Universal Animal Pak instead, but until now I have been unable to find these anywhere for purchase in a NZ store (Health 2000 etc).

The reason I am interested in taking these as they appear to be among, if not the best supplement for their type.

Does anyone know of a NZ website perhaps, where I could purchase and have these sent to me (I'd rather not have to buy off an overseas site like BB.com)?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...