quick question re wellington

ED_AISH

I’ve never heard of that happening before at a bb comp, they had the Wellington NABBA comp at that theatre last year and there where plenty of people taking photos and videos so I’d say it wouldn’t be a problem

Hi Ed,

I can confirm (as the event organiser) that anyone in the audience is welcome to take photos and videos at the Wellington champs on April 21st. The only restrictions are obvious ones - to be respectful of other people in the audience (i.e. not blocking other's views with the camera), and not using the photos/videos for commercial use.

Dee McMahon (DeeArt Photography) will once again be our official photographer, and he will also be creating DVD coverage of the event. I recommend that competitors order photos from Dee as these tend to be much better than photos taken by friends/family in the audience.

Something else you might like to do, Ed, is have someone take some backstage shots of you once you have just come off, or just before you go on. Perhaps mention this to Phil K so at least one of your large group can bring a camera backstage and you can take snaps of each other.

Hey - saw the pics of your group on the gofigure site this morning. You're looking in great shape - keep the hard work going for another few weeks!!