Waxing or Shaving

keats

i was wondering about this to how much do most guys take of like sack and crack or not bother my mate used to shave it all off when he was competing but looks like crap in a week so i would think waking wld be better also i wld be scared i wld cut up my sack

I paid $60 and got chest/stomach and back done yesterday. Took approx an hour and hurt like hell!! Still a bit sore the next day. From what I was told hair on men are not only thicker but also deeper rooted hense the pain. Going back in 3 weeks.. hope what you say is right about pain becoming less poos_n_wees.. :grin:

We should add to this that if you do wax, not to use soap for 24 hours, not to shower/bath in water that's too hot, and to ex-foliate regularly.

I never followed that advice when I got my legs done in my cycling days, and ended up with some nasty infected folicles....not nice!

I use electric shaver on forearms

razer on legs nads and chest.

I got my chest waxed every 3-4 weeks for just over a year. But its just to harsh on my skin.

I'm going to do get lazer done soon. Your not allowed to tan the treated skin so when summers done i'll get into it.

Have you guys used the new 5blade Gilette turbo razers there primo.

Hey Keats, the pain definitely gets less man. I've been waxing for a couple of years now & barely even feel it nowadays. The key is to be consistent. The only time that its really hurt is when i came back from overseas after & weeks. That was fucken sore as.

I use electric shaver on forearms

razer on legs nads and chest.

I got my chest waxed every 3-4 weeks for just over a year. But its just to harsh on my skin.

I'm going to do get lazer done soon. Your not allowed to tan the treated skin so when summers done i'll get into it.

Have you guys used the new 5blade Gilette turbo razers there primo.

I saw those new razors on tv for the first time yesterday might look at getting one, I prefer to use a razor for the easy to reach places.

Hey Keats, the pain definitely gets less man. I've been waxing for a couple of years now & barely even feel it nowadays. The key is to be consistent. The only time that its really hurt is when i came back from overseas after & weeks. That was fucken sore as.

yeh man,

i reakon 3-4 weeks is the 1.

ok so i get guys r naturaly hairy than gurls-but iz say forearms necessary for chicks to b doin? mayb evie or tallulahangie can shed sum lite on wat their precontest prep will b?or guys feel free...

Um so if i understand your text stye english rite you are asking if girls should shave forearms?

Well i think if they have dark hair, yes they should shave regardless of comp or not. But thats just what i like. Dark hairy forarms on a girl yuk.

sorry..i will try to write properly.. :roll:

Dark hairy forarms on a girl yuk.
haha agreed but for the record me=not hairy. Im just asking what lengths females need to go to (like as far as men, forearms was just an example) because [i have never done a competition before and so] I dont know how much would show up on stage.