Aussie saying Hi

jalapeno

Hi everyone, just thought i would pop in and see hwats going on, we had a couple of forums go under due to hackers over here so looking elsewhere for forums now and where else better than NZ hey!!

Iv been training for four and a half years now and been pretty serious most of that time, hopefully I can add a bit here and there and pick up a bit too. :D

Townsville hey? You're not in the army or ex-army are you?

What's the bodybuilding scene up in Townsville like? I heard that there are a few bodybuilders up in Rocky (Rockhampton), which is kind of funny considering that Rocky is a SHITHOLE. :pfft:

No not army, im a sales rep actually .lol. The townsville bb scene is actaully quite good, with two pretty hardcore gyms with all the equipment you could ever hope for and a few others also but more corporate type clientel, Natty bodybuilding is a big thing here atm with townsville holding its own anual comp. I love Townsville but some hate it, one of those love it or hate it things, but yeah i agree rocky aint the pace for me.