Gakic

Mike Zero

Has anybody had any luck with this stuff? I'm thinking of buying some to take before I one rep max on Squats and Deads once a month respectively. I know it's expensive but at this rate it'd last me 8 months. Would it be worth a look? Has anybody here tried it with success? Tried it and found it was a waste of money?

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Most of the people you see mostly for bodybuilders rather than like Galik / NO Explode / etc. are mostly intended to increase your strength and energy in short bursts, such as for a set of squats or bench press, which in turn will help you get stronger in the gym (supposedly). As for MX, I don't really see the carryover.

Whey protein is a good supplement to add to your diet to help you recover from your workouts and build muscle.

I would also recommend that you stay away from so-called energy drinks, as you noted they aren't very helpful in the long-run, especially for athletic events.

• 3 months later...

hey i have used gakic in the past

and it actually does the job...as long as your ur minds willing too..i bumped up my deadlifts 40kg when i started using it and that was on the first day.. but after the first cycle..you tend to drop of i guess ..but if ur diet and mind is in the right place u should be fine. :)

• 2 weeks later...
hey i have used gakic in the past

and it actually does the job...as long as your ur minds willing too..i bumped up my deadlifts 40kg when i started using it and that was on the first day.. but after the first cycle..you tend to drop of i guess ..but if ur diet and mind is in the right place u should be fine. :)

I found similar results, really good to start with but eventully did stuff all. Maybe placebo effect, but I did a few personal bests when I first started taking this.

• 4 months later...
I purchased some of this crap a couple of years back and it did absolutely NOTHING. I will never buy it again. Try some Muscletech Celltech - that stuff works!

or just creatine and dextrose at a 1/4 of the price, print a nice label and put it on and add the word nano somewhere, will be just as good