School bbing comps?

Big_J

i reckon if you have a chat to your PT teacher they might be able to sort out a school comp for you all. before the NZFBB comp. it would be pretty cool to see that happen at a school level actually. bit more variety than rugby or netball offered as a school sport. if you go to massey high one of the teachers there is a competitor

hmm well i was talking to PE teacher today and he is keen to help anyway that he can... i have heard rumors of a school competition but havnt got any more details.. i heard tht of_wolf may have entered one last year? wuld liek to hear from him.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm well i was talking to PE teacher today and he is keen to help anyway that he can... i have heard rumors of a school competition but havnt got any more details.. i heard tht of_wolf may have entered one last year? wuld liek to hear from him.

no there isnt a school comp as far as im concerned. like members have said, teenagers class at NABBA or NZFBB comps are the places to go.

There is no Teenage class for females in NZFBB events - they start with Juniors for which the qualification (for both male and female competitors) has changed slightly this year:

Previously, you had to be under 21 on the day of the comp to qualify for the Junior class (or under 18 for Teenage male class) - now you can compete anytime during the year you turn 21 (or 18 for Teenage). For example, if you turned 21 today you can still compete in the Junior class until Dec 31 this year.

This rule also applies to all NZFBB Masters/Senior classes e.g. someone who turns 40 on Dec 31 this years can compete now in the 40+ class, even though they are still only 39.