The Mint Chicks - WOMAN BODYBUILDER REQUIRED FOR MUSIC CLIP

themintchick

Hello everybody,

My name is Sam Peacocke and I am a director for a film company called Robbers Dog Films. We are making a music video for a band "The Mint Chicks" And I need to cast a female bodybuilder for a role we have in it. If you would like to see some of the work I have done previously, go to...

http://www.robbersdog.co.nz/

And if you would like to find out about The Mint Chicks go to...

http://www.themintchicks.com/

We are shooting this weekend out in Albany, Auckland. The shoot is a night shoot on Saturday the 17th and if cast you will be required for about 2 hours. We dont have a lot of money ($100) but you will look amazing and will get beautiful images of all your hard work on national television!!! Also we will give you a DVD and still photographs of the shoot to keep as well.

What you will have to do is workout on a large personal gym outside a brand new subdivison house as our lead character walks past, you will be illuminated by a single powerful shaft of light that looks like a UFO tractor beam similar to this image

388614566_ea4d1afc4a.jpg

If you are interested please give the producer a call, email or text. She is a lovely woman by the name of Hayley Cunningham and can be reached on the following contacts;

work 09 376 0700

mobile 021 622567

email hayley@twostates.co.nz

If you want any more info on the role please email me

email sam@robbersdog.co.nz

Thanks for reading this post, and I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Warm Regards,

Sam

LOL - no. I am picking it is possibly more suited to chicks under 40....botox only goes so far you know. But if it is tasteful (nothing they will live to regret later) then I think gals with muscular bods and an attitude to match should go suss it out further - why not? Kiwi's have a tendency to put down those who self-promote or may seem a bit brash in getting themselves out there.

• 1 month later...