bts out west???

2guns

Just did a Google search for BTS gym & it came up with a Whitepages result. The address for BTS Gym Supplies - 83 West Coast Road, Glen Eden.

I was trying to wrack my brains thinking where on West Coast Road it could go. I typed in shops such as Pizza Hut (210 W/C Rd) & Video Ezy (83 W/C Rd). So I guess BTS will be located where Video Ezy used to be... I wonder if it is a gym or just a supplier of fitness equipment?

ok hasve heard more, heard last nite tht it is replaciong the old donolivers on woodglen rd.

if thts the case itll need alot of work to be any good as tht place is run down to the max!

and it could be in the old video ezy as its resonalby big and they have been empty for a while.

keep in mind that the symonda st bts is pretty small.

Well, I can thank Frank Boulgaris for sorting my squat out. He used to come to my gym when I started out as a 16 year old and he basically taught me how to lift correctly. Looking back I could have hurt myself pretty badly with the bad form I taught myself. Top notch guy, I'd support his gyms.

I heard a little while back the Maureen Oliver sold Don Olivers. It was quite sad to see the family owned & run business be sold like that & I heard that a lot of old members left.

The gym is in a good location with great carparking and has some good facilities like a pool and the best sauna in the female changing rooms. It just needs a facelift & some new equipment and I believe it could be a viable gym.

I used to live 2 houses down from the gym and was a member from an early age.... Ahhhh the memories... :)

yeah i was a member there 5 years ago for a couple of years.

just got fed up with the lack of maintenence they did, the gear was always getting broken (cause was old) and took sometimes weeks t get a simple thing like a ripped seat pad on the pec deack fixed.

perhaps a shortage of money, a mate of mine is involved closley with don olivers glen eden and says its just turning to shit.

great bunch of people but think the people involved in the ownership/mangement need some lessons on how to run a gym/bussiness.

• 2 weeks later...
Just did a Google search for BTS gym & it came up with a Whitepages result. The address for BTS Gym Supplies - 83 West Coast Road, Glen Eden.

hey team.... just ask frank b.... he confirmed that there is a bts opening at old video easy for sure.... i think he also said hez luking at opening this on mid to early march.....

cheers team